Technology buzz: Would you buy the Apple Watch?

Fragile Bird

I think that the "smartwatches" or whatever you want to call it, will be a short trend which will die out fairly quickly. I just can't understand why anyone would want to have a big electronic device on their wrist, it seems so uncomfortable and it will be in the way ALL THE TIME and also not have any advantages that regular phones don't already have. The regular watch that I use today I only wear as a fashion accessory and only when I want to look good on special occassions, cause in my daily life I find it just annoying to have something on my wrist, especially when I go to the bathroom.

one of the girls I meet when I walk the dog was planning to get one. She wanted it for the exercise and sleep monitoring.

I asked her if the information it collected was private, or could it be requested by insurers and the like; she doesn't know.

one of the girls I meet when I walk the dog was planning to get one. She wanted it for the exercise and sleep monitoring.

I asked her if the information it collected was private, or could it be requested by insurers and the like; she doesn't know.

I wouldn't trust them even if they told me it was private. Do you need to regeister anything with apple when you buy one?

Archived