Bumping for Benjen, Vol. V

Kikajon

I was thinking today how Benjen is going to be very unhappy when he gets back and learns all the news.

Ben: I've been to the Lands of Always Winter, the Others are readying a massive attack. Send word to King Robert, we'll have need of every man.

NW #56: Um, I don't know how to tell you this...

Ben: No time. Send the ravens.

NW #32: Benjen, King Robert is dead.

Ben: *blinks* Well then send word to King Joffrey.

NW #56: Uh, Joffrey's dead too.

Ben: *growing annoyed* then send word to King Tommen, and my brother in Winterfell.

NW #87: Um, Lord Eddard is dead as well, by the order of King Joffrey.

Ben: *stunned* No. Well there's no time for grieving, we'll all be dead if we do not make haste. Get me parchment, I shall write to Lord Robb and Lady Catelyn myself.

NW #15: They...are also...

Ben: *stunned again* Bran? Rickon? The girls?

NW #35: *shakes head* The younger boys were killed by Theon Greyjoy. No one knows where the girls are, but Sansa is wanted by Queen Cersei for helping her husband Lord Tyrion to kill King Joffrey.

Ben: *confused* Cersei married her own brother?

NW #4: No, Sansa was wed to Lord Tyrion. It is believed that King Joffrey commanded the marriage to punish Lady Sansa for Robb's rise as King in the North.

Ben: *blinks in silence*

NW #56: But Lady Catelyn and King Robb were killed by Lord Frey at Lord Edmure's wedding to Lady Roslin Frey.

Ben: *leans against a table, overcome, unable to speak for a moment* Gone. All of them. *exhales slowly* Bring my nephew Jon to me.

*All shift nervously on their feet.*

Ben: What? Not Jon too!

NW #4: He was, kind of, killed by members of the Watch--for letting the Wildlings through the Wall.

Ben: *sits down heavily* The prince that was promised. And there is no Stark in Winterfell. I must speak to Lord Commander Mormont and Maester Aemon as soon as possible.

NW #32: Also...both...dead.

Ben: *hangs his head* Who is the new Lord Commander?

NW # 18: *quietly* Jon Snow.

Ben: *nods sadly* Well then...we're screwed.

I was thinking today how Benjen is going to be very unhappy when he gets back and learns all the news.

Ben: I've been to the Lands of Always Winter, the Others are readying a massive attack. Send word to King Robert, we'll have need of every man.

Ben: *growing annoyed* then send word to King Tommen, and my brother in Winterfell.

Ben: *stunned* No. Well there's no time for grieving, we'll all be dead if we do not make haste. Get me parchment, I shall write to Lord Robb and Lady Catelyn myself.

NW #35: *shakes head* The younger boys were killed by Theon Greyjoy. No one knows where the girls are, but Sansa is wanted by Queen Cersei for helping her husband Lord Tyrion to kill King Joffrey.

NW #4: No, Sansa was wed to Lord Tyrion. It is believed that King Joffrey commanded the marriage to punish Lady Sansa for Robb's rise as King in the North.

NW #56: But Lady Catelyn and King Robb were killed by Lord Frey at Lord Edmure's wedding to Lady Roslin Frey.

Ben: *leans against a table, overcome, unable to speak for a moment* Gone. All of them. *exhales slowly* Bring my nephew Jon to me.

NW #4: He was, kind of, killed by members of the Watch--for letting the Wildlings through the Wall.

Ben: *sits down heavily* The prince that was promised. And there is no Stark in Winterfell. I must speak to Lord Commander Mormont and Maester Aemon as soon as possible.

:lmao:

That's great!

Bumping!

Dream of Spring in a nutshell :lol:

Archived