Bran in S5 - Are there clues he's watching?

Mish Windage

I haven't seen any, but that doesn't mean they're not there.

Has anyone noticed signs of Bran or 3Eye watching anything?

Maybe it's Possible the dusting of the feather in WF Might have been a nod... but I'm thinking no on that one.

Shots of ravens in trees, or in a window, watching someone talking or something along those lines...?

Is it possible they see Arya, as she saw a weirface in the house of B&W?

Trying to figure out what current events Bran might know about.

What can he see at WF? Does he know Sansa's there? I can't remember seeing a bird in her scenes...

I've been a bit bummed that they haven't done anything like that so far, and I can't think of any reason why. As soon as I heard that Bran and co were effectively going to sit out the season, I figured they'd still have ravens acting weird or suggesting that someone's watching through weirwoods, because that'd be the obvious way to keep him as part of the story without needing the actors and a proper storyline for them.

I still believe they have to feature him somehow during the season, either in the finale using material shot previously or perhaps by voice only. It'd be a really poor choice to just completely drop one of the main characters for a whole season simply because the book material wouldn't give them a lot to do.

There was that one raven landing on and/or picking on one of the flayed corpses in Winterfell, but it wasn't made to seem like there was anything special there.

Has anyone noticed signs of Bran or 3Eye watching anything?

Maybe it's Possible the dusting of the feather in WF Might have been a nod... but I'm thinking no on that one.

Shots of ravens in trees, or in a window, watching someone talking or something along those lines...?

Is it possible they see Arya, as she saw a weirface in the house of B&W?

Trying to figure out what current events Bran might know about.

What can he see at WF? Does he know Sansa's there? I can't remember seeing a bird in her scenes...

Lots of background Raven "quorking" noises in plenty of scenes (especially noticed it when Sansa was looking at the Broken Tower). I think that's the clue.

I suspect Theons switch from Reek back to Theon will occur after a visit to the heart tree, he hears Bran whispering and it snaps him into helping Sansa. It already looks like having a Stark back in Winterfell is bringing back memories for him.

I suspect Theons switch from Reek back to Theon will occur after a visit to the heart tree, he hears Bran whispering and it snaps him into helping Sansa. It already looks like having a Stark back in Winterfell is bringing back memories for him.

It will be a big missed opportunity if they don't include that.

Sure it does. B&W force-feed everything to the Unsullied watching the show as evidenced by the three minute "Previously on GoT" segment to open it up.

Sansa going to the WF crypts this episode? Better show Robert Baratheon down there in Season 1 in the "Previously on" segment.

Lolly's going to be featured and disagree w JS's treatment of the wildlings? Better show the Thenns/wildlings attack him and his family from last season.

Jorahs going to get grayscale? Better talk about grayscale in every f'ng episode.

Point is, if they want "us" to see something, they're going to make sure we see it.

Archived