(Book Spoilers) Rumored tile is "Winter" = finally a bleak ending to a season

yes if drogon arrives the sons are slaughtered and run away ...what is so impossible to understand with this

"are slaughtered and run away"

Yes of course.

Those Sons of the Harpy, that are in the Pit!!!

But what about those multitudes of Harpies that are outside of the Pit?

How will Jorah and Daario(assuming they survive) manage to kill and not to get killed, when they leave the Pit?

And even more important question, why would they tolerate a dwarf among them, in this hostile situation, considering that the dwarf cannot fight and doesn't have any allies in Meereen?

Also what about Jorah and the greyscale?

yes if drogon arrives the sons are slaughtered and run away ...what is so impossible to understand with this

Correct. Here's part of the summary of the Daznak pit in the books

"[Drogon's] fires sear the boar, before he eats it and then Barsena. A man runs to try to kill the dragon, jabbing a spear into Drogon's neck before the dragon kills him. Hizdahr commands the rest of his spearmen to kill the dragon. Drogon roasts two spearmen, breaks the pitmaster in two with a swipe of his tail and tears out the innards of another spearman. "

Obviously it's canon that Drogon sets people on fire.

Yes of course.

How will Jorah and Daario(assuming they survive) manage to kill and not to get killed, when they leave the Pit?

And even more important question, why would they tolerate a dwarf among them, in this hostile situation, considering that the dwarf cannot fight and doesn't have any allies in Meereen?

did you read the books or not ...anyway just wait and watch the show what happens in two weeks

That's going to be in Ep 8 or 9. I bet it's 8 because it would make her being home and getting back into the home of the castle a hard thing. so Hardhome.

Can not be that soon.

Cersei can not get arrested before ep.8.

And there has to be at least one full with episode with scenes of Cersei being miserable in the Dungeons.

Is there? I have heard it only as a suggestion on the forums, but never an acutal rumor.

Well if I'm wrong that's fine. But in case it's true I wanted to talk about it with the only people I know who dissect the show and books as much as I do... you fine folks on the forums :)

Yes of course.

did you read the books or not ...anyway just wait and watch the show what happens in two weeks

Answer my questions.

How is the dwarf going to survive in a hostile environment.

Answer my questions.

How is the dwarf going to survive in a hostile environment.

he is going to survive because he will have jorah darrio unsullied and Seconds sons to protect him ...

if you are going to ask why should they care ... i will ask you to remember that jorah saved him from stoneman and he will be the one that dany herself brought into her circle

he will be safe and protected the same way missandei will be safe and protected

he is going to survive because he will have jorah darrio unsullied and Seconds sons to protect him ...

if you are going to ask why should they care ... i will ask you to remember that jorah saved him from stoneman and he will be the one that dany herself brought into her circle

he will be safe and protected the same way missandei will be safe and protected

Really?

He is going to get protected by the Unsullied and the Second Sons, that are going to get slaughtered both outside, and inside of the Pit, before Drogon allegedly appears?

He is going to be protected by dead men?

Really?

He is going to get protected by the Unsullied and the Second Sons, that are going to get slaughtered both outside, and inside of the Pit, before Drogon allegedly appears?

He is going to be protected by dead men?

The dwarf, as you disparagingly refer to him, survived an assassination attempt at the Blackwater, a death sentence by Tywin, a trial ordered by a demented person in the Vale, an attack by the barbarian hill tribes, and a battle where his father was clearly trying to get him killed by putting him in vanguard. Tyrion is a survivor!

The dwarf, as you disparagingly refer to him, survived an assassination attempt at the Blackwater, a death sentence by Tywin, a trial ordered by a demented person in the Vale, an attack by the barbarian hill tribes, and a battle where his father was clearly trying to get him killed by putting him in vanguard. Tyrion is a survivor!

I think that Tyrion is going to ride the Dragons.

But if Drogonthedread is right, Tyrion is going to be fighting to survive in a city full of Harpies and without allies.

Missandei is a warrior or something else?

As for Jorah, you talking here about Jorah THE GREYSCALE?

she is the member of Dany's council once dany is not there she will also be a person who rtakes care of things in meereen ..

so he has that in this week episode also that didnt stop them saving each other and making the pirates to take them to meereen and he is not going to turn stone man suddenly either

Correct. Here's part of the summary of the Daznak pit in the books

"[Drogon's] fires sear the boar, before he eats it and then Barsena. A man runs to try to kill the dragon, jabbing a spear into Drogon's neck before the dragon kills him. Hizdahr commands the rest of his spearmen to kill the dragon. Drogon roasts two spearmen, breaks the pitmaster in two with a swipe of his tail and tears out the innards of another spearman. "

Obviously it's canon that Drogon sets people on fire.

leaked set photos show something this. Like, a hundred people laying dead in the stands.

she is the member of Dany's council once dany is not there she will also be a person who rtakes care of things in meereen ..

so he has that in this week episode also that didnt stop them saving each other and making the pirates to take them to meereen and he is not going to turn stone man suddenly either

You seem to forget that at the end of season 5 Harpies are going to control the city, and that the Unsullied and Second Sons are destroyed.

As for Jorah, not only are you disregarding his greyscale, but you are also assuming he will not die in the Pit, before Drogon allegedly appears.

Tyrion ain't in the final showdown pics so I guess he and Jorah don't form a double act but that Tyrion goes on first and is not asked for an encore.

My feeling is that Drogon will eat the harpies and Hizdahr zo Liberal will survive and take over when Dany leaves.

It might be nice if rather than being taken back down to the pens Dany calls Tyrion up to the royal box but they still don't speak because once he gets up there Dany sees Jorah being lead out.

Can not be that soon.

Cersei can not get arrested before ep.8.

And there has to be at least one full with episode with scenes of Cersei being miserable in the Dungeons.

Agreed. She might be arrested at end of 7, be in dungeons for 8, walk in 9, and fall-out of walk in 10.

I really hope the walk is in 9. I want to see the aftermath too, in 10.

Agreed. She might be arrested at end of 7, be in dungeons for 8, walk in 9, and fall-out of walk in 10.

I really hope the walk is in 9. I want to see the aftermath too, in 10.

I think it is very likely that The Walk is going to be at the very end of the season.

The reason I say that is SER ROBERT STRONG!!!

Archived