(Book Spoilers) Rumored tile is "Winter" = finally a bleak ending to a season

i would actually advice caution

Dont put too much hopes on IMDB

having said that if benjen has to appear it will be something to do with jon and whitewalkers not winterfell

oh i know, but its INTRIGUING :drunk:

also the rest of the White walker gang are listed for episode 8 as well, but he isn't...Whatever could it mean!!!!?

I would expect Benjen in Hardhome with the Wights/White Walkers/Wildlings. Maybe he was imprisoned because he was a Stark. He might get back somehow to Castle Black. I think Benjen could be important for R+L=J.

Yes. I still think it is possible that Benjen knows based on a conversation with Jon in GoT.

the ghost of winterfell??

Perhaps, but I would think that he would at least stop by CB before heading to Winterfell. But this is HBO, so.

i would actually advice caution

Dont put too much hopes on IMDB

having said that if benjen has to appear it will be something to do with jon and whitewalkers not winterfell

Yep.

I would expect Benjen in Hardhome with the Wights/White Walkers/Wildlings. Maybe he was imprisoned because he was a Stark. He might get back somehow to Castle Black. I think Benjen could be important for R+L=J.

D&D: Benjen who???

It would be a pleasant surprise no doubt,but don't expect much out of it.For example Dany will be in the new episode The Gift,but she isn't there listed as a cast member on IMDB.

Bronn will die. He will confess to Jamie that his sister is a bitch who slept with lancel and was only using him and that the only person who cares about him is his brother Tyrion, and conclude this is shit way to die. I don't think Jamie is going to receive any letter from Cersei they might cut that out because Jamie being in Dorne is supposedly a secret so Cersei won't call out to him when he is supposedly rescuing Myrcella. I think Jamie might talk with Doran and he is going to be part of the Dornish plan and abandon the lannister cause. Myrcella might die.

Cersei will finish walk of shame. She will be awaiting her trial by combat that will take place next season. Tyrells are back in control. Kevan is back in town and working with Olenna.

Arya will kill Meryn Trant. Jacquen Hgar might find out about her killing for revenge and she might be in trouble with the FM for not following the rules.

Sansa and Theon jump off the wall and run into Briennne and Pod. Ramsay has gone to find out about Stannis maybe on a secret mission, but he returns back to WF to learn from Roose that Sansa and Theon have escaped. Ramsay will take out his rage by murdering Myranda and will vow to get his lost toys back. Stannis is still on a holding pattern up North and has not attacked winterfell just yet.

Jon is stabbed after he brings the wildlings back to castle black. He is gravely injured but his consciousness is going to slip into Ghost as his body heals from all the wounds. Olly will be imprisoned for attacking the lord commander. Thorne will temporarily take over till Jon recovers. Aemon Targ dies rest his noble soul. Sam will be sent to Oldetown to become a maester to take up aemon's place by Jon before he leaves for Hardhome.

Jorah and Tyrion are rescued but it is hard to predict how they can control the armies and fight the Harpies because Dany is queen and no other authority will be recognized in Mereen without Dany's order. So I have a feeling Dany won't ride off just yet, she will authorize Jorah control of her soldiers and command that Jorah will be in charge in her absence. Dany will fly off into the sky without meeting Tyrion. Tyrion will be rescued from slavery by Jorah, Tyrion will talk to Jorah and Jorah will see Tyrion's worth and he will let Tyrion join the counsel and they will both deal with Mereen political problem till dany returns.

It looks like Maester Aemon dies in episode 7 after Jon has left for Hardhome.

^Those pictures were from Daznak's Pit which is in E9, we don't know if Tyrion interacts with Dany before that but I suspect they will in E8 and the wheel speech from the trailer is Dany speaking to Tyrion after he delivers news from Westeros.

^Those pictures were from Daznak's Pit which is in E9, we don't know if Tyrion interacts with Dany before that but I suspect they will in E8 and the wheel speech from the trailer is Dany speaking to Tyrion after he delivers news from Westeros.

Those pictures are from episode 8, not 9.

If we are talking about the same pictures (http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4471195.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Game-of-the-Thrones.jpg) then it's E9 because this is the set for Daznak's Pit which will happen in E9.

If Dany is going to get surrounded in E9(which is something I doubt), then that picture can not possibly be from E9.

Namely, where is Jorah?

We see Tyrion, Dany, Daario, Missandei and Hizdahr.

Jorah is not here, because he is fighting in the Pit.

Meaning that after Jorah wins in the Pit, there is going an emotional scene between him and Dany, which will take time.

And not only will this emotional scene take time, but it will have to be in the pyramid, because that is the only place where Dany and Jorah can have some privacy.

Meaning, for your scenario to work, Dany will watch Jorah fighting in the Pit, then leave with him to the pyramid, and then return to the Pit, all in the same episode.

Kevan dying in the show has zero impact unless they give him a lot of screen time these next 3 episodes.

It could be done very easily. Cersei is imprisoned. Kevan shows back up because they need a Lannister presence. It wont take much for it to be pointed out that he is now in charge of CR, the Lannister army, bannermen and money.

I think at the moment people are just blindly lynching D&D.

WHat would be amusing is if some of these people mocking every little thing, had to write the script. I bet it would be perfect......

Easy! A script has already been written... It's called A Song of Ice and Fire. What D&D are doing is just their fan fiction. The first season was the most close to the book, so clearly they didn't take many "creative liberties" then, they just followed the books they claimed to love. Seriously though, D&D suck, I've been saying it forever.

Easy! A script has already been written... It's called A Song of Ice and Fire. What D&D are doing is just their fan fiction. The first season was the most close to the book, so clearly they didn't take many "creative liberties" then, they just followed the books they claimed to love. Seriously though, D&D suck, I've been saying it forever.

Book purism at its finest. Obviously you have not the slightest idea how television works.

If Dany is going to get surrounded in E9(which is something I doubt), then that picture can not possibly be from E9.

Namely, where is Jorah?

We see Tyrion, Dany, Daario, Missandei and Hizdahr.

Jorah is not here, because he is fighting in the Pit.

Meaning that after Jorah wins in the Pit, there is going an emotional scene between him and Dany, which will take time.

And not only will this emotional scene take time, but it will have to be in the pyramid, because that is the only place where Dany and Jorah can have some privacy.

Meaning, for your scenario to work, Dany will watch Jorah fighting in the Pit, then leave with him to the pyramid, and then return to the Pit, all in the same episode.

Why would they return to the pyramid? They won't have privacy because she will fly away with Drogon.

Why would they return to the pyramid? They won't have privacy because she will fly away with Drogon.

First you assume that she is going to fly away on Drogon(an assumption not a fact).

But OK, let's assume you are right.

But, Hizdahr is not in the Pit, yet we see him in the picture together with Dany.

So where did Hizdahr disappear?

Nowhere.

He disappeared nowhere, because the scene in the Pit, and the picture in question, are from different episodes.

Archived