(Book Spoilers) Rumored tile is "Winter" = finally a bleak ending to a season

what if they took gilly and the baby and said if sam doesnt stab first thy will kill them both. cnt see this happening but i was wondering if the watch was even going to let jon back through the wall they may just tell him they have taken the wall for the watch and sam lets them through the black door.

Kevan Lannister has barely been developed, and I don't think his death would cause any viewer to exclaim "Wow!" But you know what would? Varys killing off Tommen...

that would be to blatent i think we will see kevan come in and fix up some of the problems in kings landing and get the tyrells back onside with the lannisters and then it will be a big blindside

that would be to blatent i think we will see kevan come in and fix up some of the problems in kings landing and get the tyrells back onside with the lannisters and then it will be a big blindside

Pretty clear Tommon can't run anything and with everyone locked up odds are he calls for Uncle Kevan to come and help. We should see him next week and for the rest of the season. There was no other reason to even bring him back at all unless they planned to stick to the books in this regard.

D&D: Benjen who???

GRRM: Benjen who??? :cool4: (it absolutely cracks me up when people give D&D a bad time, without even CONSIDERING that GRRM is guilty of the same)

As for the people who think Kevan won't be killed... They brought the actor/character back for this specific purpose. (not seen since season 2) Viewers will have no issue telling who he is - He will probably show up in 509, and be offed near the end of 510.

The final two scenes after that (not sure of order) will beDany (wherever Drogon takes her) or Jon's "for the watch".

As for the people who think Kevan won't be killed... They brought the actor/character back for this specific purpose. (not seen since season 2) Viewers will have no issue telling who he is - He will probably show up in 509, and be offed near the end of 510.

I've actually had a horrid scenario in my mind of Jaime returning to KL and getting offed in Kevan's place .... :leaving:

Kevan Lannister has barely been developed, and I don't think his death would cause any viewer to exclaim "Wow!" But you know what would? Varys killing off Tommen...

Varys needs a weak ruler when Dany (or Aegon) conquer Kingslanding. That's why Tommen has to be on the throne until Dany (or Aegon) are ready.

Varys needs a weak ruler when Dany (or Aegon) conquer Kingslanding. That's why Tommen has to be on the throne until Dany (or Aegon) are ready.

Actually Myrcella can be on the thrones. "gold will be their crowns and gold their shrouds" can be interpreted that each of Cersei's children will sit on the throne with a golden crown on their head before they are killed.

Dany is becoming more unstable. I can see her coming to King's Landing, burning it to the ground and killing Myrcella in the process.

Btw, i found the new Myrcella actress SO STIFF and AWKWARD. They should have kept the old actress in the role.

Will Sam be sent away before "for the watch"? If not what will he do? Or Edd for that matter unless he falls at Hardhome. I still think D&D could leave Jon unscathed to not crush show watchers only especially since most readers have faith in his return, show watchers, not so much.....

I'm not saying I'm pulling for it mind you, other than Thoros and Berric over two full seasons ago we've seen no resurrecting so unless they lay some groundwork it just may be easier from the television perspective to keep him alive and well.

Pretty clear Tommon can't run anything and with everyone locked up odds are he calls for Uncle Kevan to come and help. We should see him next week and for the rest of the season. There was no other reason to even bring him back at all unless they planned to stick to the books in this regard.

Indeed, Kevan will appear next week, work with Pycelle to get Lannister rule on the straight and narrow. Until Varys reappears...., and the first snowflake on KL...

i see benjen returning in a flashback that reveals some shocking info...no not r+l=j, cause who cares, but something more like yes starks have always had wargs...note the direwolves in crypts, most of them had one...

I have the same feelings, both the Night's King and Benjen will be seen in a flashback to provide some background information and possibily some revelations

Benjen to come back a s a wight would be too cheap IMHO, a waste ...

Tommen is without either of his trusted advisers - so he will obviously call in Uncle Kevan, who, like in the book, will start repairing things (Cersie does a walk of shame to be released, Marg gets released as well to await trial)

Varys kills Kevan in finally to destabilize things once more - I think it will be closer to the books than you think

I dont think FTW will be the very final scene of Episode 10. Mainly because if it is, are they going to keep Jon out of all of next seasons promo's/trailers etc.? I cant imagine they leave it on that cliffhanger only for promos of him to appear a few months later. If anything id prefer him to be stabbed in 9 and ressurected at the end of episode 10.

I have the same feelings, both the Night's King and Benjen will be seen in a flashback to provide some background information and possibily some revelations

Benjen to come back a s a wight would be too cheap IMHO, a waste ...

i completely agree with this, Kika, and i do not believe there will be a blue-eyed benjen...how ever it is not outside the realm of possibility that he may reappear at some point...flashback or something like. it has occurred to me that the night's king is supposed to be a stark, according to old nan stories (SoS Bran IV)...perhaps starks are safe from the walkers because of this.

i share this opinion. i do not believe any viewers are vested in kevan even if we see him this next epi...it would be oh well another one bites the dust...hell i am a big book fan and don't give a shit that he bought it

of course, how do we know that in the books, varys plan isn't to kill tommen but he would need to pull it off in close succession to make it real chaos...but then here comes myrcella...

I think they will name the last episode "For The Watch", and it could be the final scene (I don't see why not, it's a perfect cliffhanger, as we very well know). Either that or Dany meeting with the khalasar.

Archived