Fate of Jon Snow might differ from Books

D2procon

Jon is done. He said so himself.

Well and we can be sure that it is true since he has absolutely no plausible reason or whatsoever to state this other than being stating the blunt truth as it is.

Jon is too much of a main pillar character to just dispose of him like that. No way he isn't coming back. It would be the dumbest move ever.

42 POV chapters - 2nd largest number. Looks like a pretty damn major character to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like in the past, the writer/directors may have given away that Jon is coming back via Ghost... pretty convincing to me. While some characers' fates are supposedly different than in the book, can't see how it could be different for Jon - main character.

Here's the link:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jon-snow-warg-theory_559a8f47e4b0a0dabdcf99df?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

The video starts right at the right point. Harrington says he wants to warg into a wolf, and the director guy says, "Two words for you.. Season 6." Right around 22 minute mark...

This was earlier in the year, likely before Season 5 even started.

What say you?

-Dan

Looks like in the past, the writer/directors may have given away that Jon is coming back via Ghost... pretty convincing to me. While some characers' fates are supposedly different than in the book, can't see how it could be different for Jon - main character.

Here's the link:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jon-snow-warg-theory_559a8f47e4b0a0dabdcf99df?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

The video starts right at the right point. Harrington says he wants to warg into a wolf, and the director guy says, "Two words for you.. Season 6." Right around 22 minute mark...

What say you?

-Dan

I have thought about this, and although I think there is definitley a possibility that he wargs as a way of saving himself, I personally would find it more satisfying if Mel were to revive him(or burn him and he comes out of the flames as AA). In which case maybe what they hinted at in that interview is that(after he comes back to life somehow) Jon discovers his warging ability and therefore is "inside a wolf" in season 6 at some point.

I have thought about this, and although I think there is definitley a possibility that he wargs as a way of saving himself, I personally would find it more satisfying if Mel were to revive him(or burn him and he comes out of the flames as AA). In which case maybe what they hinted at in that interview is that(after he comes back to life somehow) Jon discovers his warging ability and therefore is "inside a wolf" in season 6 at some point.

Interesting. Regardless, that round table interview comment is enough to fully convince me that Jon is not permanently dead. Yes, I was worried.

Guns don't kill people... GRRM kills people... you know?

:)

- Dan

OR - he was referring to other wargs entering wolves in Season 6, such as Bran... need to catch up with Bran. Ugh.

Here's the link:

What say you?

-Dan

This has been discussed many times.

Watch the video again. You will see that Kit makes an unintended sexual joke. "I'd like to put myself into Ghost" - hand gestures and all. He then blushes when he realized he accidentally made a man-has-sex-with-a wolf joke. He is teased further by cast..."In season six"...

It's quite funny.

Archived