Cersei's revenge

hallam

Sorry if this has already been asked, or the questions might seem stupid, but

now when both Margaery and Cersei are in the red keep, what exactly prevents Cersei, Tyrells from getting rid of the sparrows?

the common people i guess? but yeah cersei isn't as anywhere near as much of a vulnerable position in the show as she isn't surrounded by septas in the red keep and since kevan didn't orchestrate the walk of shame along with the high sparrow in the show.

on the other hand, the tyrells are in a much worse position in the show than they are in the books considering that they're still rotting in prison

the common people i guess? but yeah cersei isn't as anywhere near as much of a vulnerable position in the show as she isn't surrounded by septas in the red keep and since kevan didn't orchestrate the walk of shame along with the high sparrow in the show.

on the other hand, the tyrells are in a much worse position in the show than they are in the books considering that they're still rotting in prison

Yeah, in the books loras is currently at DS injured, and margaery have been released, iirc because kettleback confession, and the common people pressure, they do love their young queen.

In the series i think they will release margaery, olyvar will withdraw his accusations or go missing mysteriously, and loras will face the trial alone, probably stand against Ungregor, unmasking him and dying... thus achieving his goal of royally screwing cersei. I think we are watching her (cersei) downfall to madness so this have to be a bittersweet victory, loras dies this means he could no longer manipulate tommen, but ungregor is unmasked, revealing his true identity and cersei's ties with dark magic (qyburn)

Yeah, in the books loras is currently at DS injured, and margaery have been released, iirc because kettleback confession, and the common people pressure, they do love their young queen.

In the series i think they will release margaery, olyvar will withdraw his accusations or go missing mysteriously, and loras will face the trial alone, probably stand against Ungregor, unmasking him and dying... thus achieving his goal of royally screwing cersei. I think we are watching her (cersei) downfall to madness so this have to be a bittersweet victory, loras dies this means he could no longer manipulate tommen, but ungregor is unmasked, revealing his true identity and cersei's ties with dark magic (qyburn)

why would loras fight ungregor? the tyrells trial is separate from cersei. i think lancel will fight ungregor and get his ass beat. and loras was never manipulating tommen in the show in the first place.

:bowdown: LARASTONE: NICE! THANKS FOR SHARING!

:bowdown: VENEZUELANLORD: EVEN NICER!

You have a great imagination.

You know what I was thinking? That Lady Tyrell executed, with LF's help, the death of a KING? And we were left hanging as to LF's "gift" for Lady T.! Come on - she has to be able to outthink or maneuver the HS!

May I share? I saw Tony winner Jonathan Pryce in his role as the Engineer in Miss Saigon on Broadway. D&D need to give him a song to sing in Season 6 - maybe a few stanzas of the song Sam T sings to Gilly!

Is it me or does the Vale appear to be the Kingdom that will be the least screwed when this is said and done?

Well they have been watching the game from the bench, one of the most brilliant players is leading/manipulating them, and their main castle is literally a mountain, i think they're pretty safe, especially when the dragons comes, the only problem the eerye may face is supplies, in the books it has been stablished that its a humongous mistake to be in the eerye in tahe winter..

Archived