(Book spoilers) Dany and the khalasar

So I've read too many (my opinion) posts about the khalasar submitting to Dany but I can't see why they would do that. Because:

1. Simply, she gets killed for she is a lonely woman not capable of showing much strength (which the Dothraki values). Unless Drogon comes down upon them and then he would probably die because of how weak they've made him in the show.
2. They might follow the books and make it a khalasar with a khal that knows Dany (Khal Jhaqo, seems like it will be). I think he would either rape and kill her as well or carry/send her off to the dosh khaleen.
3. She drops a ring aka a breadcrumb so it seems like she will be carried off and that her rescue party will have to track her...abduction.
4. In 'Inside the episode', Dan says that "hopefully someone will mean her less harm than the Dothraki.

Given that we do not know much more from the books, what seems likely to happen in your opinion? Considering the episode.

Could be a envoy for the sons of the harpy have sent a envoy to the dothraki... Dany wants to outlaw slavery.... Which the dothraki absolutely love doing an gaining from! Althought wild nomads they do realise that if dany is succesful they wont have anyone to sell to.

But im thinking a familiar dothraki from drogos kalasaar will keep hold of dany until drogons healead and danys like "ooh met my son, named after his father...drogo..burn bit**s"

I thought this scene was so poorly done in the show. Like, what happens in the book is so much cooler and would not have cost them more to do, CGI-wise. As it is on the show, she is *not* sitting with Drogon, eating half-roasted meat, looking all crazy and badass after her wanderings in the desert and newfound realizations. She is not in a position of power at all - Drogon is nowhere near and is wounded (ha!), she's alone in a field, etc. Why should they submit to her, indeed!

Given that we do not know much more from the books, what seems likely to happen in your opinion? Considering the episode.

First thing that happens next season is we see Drogon appear and scare off most of the khalasar, except the leaders - at which point D&D may choose to follow whatever broad brushstrokes GRRM has given them for Dany's plotline, or continue making up whatever they feel makes for "good TV".

Nope, I think they are superstitious people.

She's the white, light, one among the dark skinned and haired people who was prophesied to carry at one point the Stallion Who Mounts the World. They will know her.

She knows their customs and language.

She'll survive, and talk bad ass enough to the Khal for him to keep her alive.

When things get sticky, Drogon would have healed enough to come and join her, and she'll rule the Khalasar.

The ring will help Daario and Jorah to find her, but I don't think they'll rescue her. She'll do that herself.

Breadcrumb, kidnap, rape, drogon goes mad and searches for food instead.

Daario talked about tracking, so they will find the tiny ring.

Jorah the Andal will be the savior. Remember he was a dothraki...

Dany will go "oh my hero"

Probably

Drogon can't be that far away. Since he's with her in the book, the logical next move seemed to be he was gonna roast Khal Jhaqo, and there you go, it's her Khalasar by conquest. I don't see too many of the other Dothraki being "sure, I'll fight you for it," when she's got a dragon right next to her.

Archived