Did Ellaria just sign Trystanes death warrant?

The Man from Nowhere

Unless Cersei still has power after her trial(i don't really see how) trystance will probably be fine.

Now Ellaria and the Sand Snakes that's a difference story, they're not living past season 6.

You're probably right but the show isn't likely to even bring back Kevan unless its to just kill him off. He has zero influence.

Jaime will probably kill Trystane himself out of rage.

Before this season if they had Jaime killing kids i'd be pretty pissed but honestly the fewer Dorne characters the better.

Ellaria killed Myrcella and gave the Lannisters Trystane as a hostage to cripple Doran's options. If Doran would have been part of the plot, he would have been with her and the Sand Snakes on the pier as she wiped her lipstick off and took the antidote. "The Lannisters sent Jaime to save Myrcella; what will you do to save your son?"

Book Doran is smart and he has informers everywhere. He was able to thwart Arianne's plot. It would be closer to the books if he has someone on the ship with the antidote. However, Myrcella must die, according to Maggy's prophecy. So maybe she is really dead. If so, Jaime should bring back Trystane and ask justice from Doran. Unless Doran is behind everything. Jaime may think so, but I don't believe Doran would endanger his son's life that way.

Myrcella is dead in the show, confirmed by D&D. Here's the link: http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/06/game-of-thrones-finale-cliffhangers

And apparently there isn't going to be war with Dorne because Cersei will blame Tyrion for her death. So maybe we will get another season of Ellaria and Sand Snakes! Awesome!

Myrcella is dead in the show, confirmed by D&D. Here's the link: http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/06/game-of-thrones-finale-cliffhangers

And apparently there isn't going to be war with Dorne because Cersei will blame Tyrion for her death. So maybe we will get another season of Ellaria and Sand Snakes! Awesome!

So is Jon though according to D & D.

"Gold will be their crowns, and gold their shrouds"? How will the "crown" part be fulfilled by Myrcella dying at this stage?

Bet you we get a funeral scene, in which her corpse is wearing a princess' crown. If, that is, they remember the prophecy.

"Gold will be their crowns, and gold their shrouds"? How will the "crown" part be fulfilled by Myrcella dying at this stage?

Crown is another word for:

the topmost part of the skull or head

--Merriam-Webster

She was born with a golden crown--i.e. her hair. And no matter what they'll have golden shrouds considering the same color in Baratheon and Lannister colors is: gold.

I don't see how Doran knows about this. If he did, he never would have allowed his only son and heir (on the show) to board a ship with the father uncle of his fiancée who he knows is going to be dead in the next five minutes? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

Sure, the entire crew is Dornish, but unless they immediately lock up Jamie and Bronn (and that would mean the crew would also be in on it), Trystane would be a target, and a possible eventual hostage, and this if Trystane doesn't go all Romeo and take his own life over Myrcella.

I think Jamie and Bronn will have a hard time calming Trystane down, but they will, and will likely try to talk some sense about war and revenge, before they turn back for Dorne, unless Trystane has a better idea.

I can see 2 logical reactions to what happened in season 6. Either the boat is turned around or it doesn't. I think it's highly likely it will not turn around. At this point Jaime can not be certain Doran had nothing to do with Myrcellas poisoning. Although if she dies and the boat does go back I could see Doran commanding Hotah to hunt down Ellaria and the other snakes thus completing the ADWD storyline albeit slightly altered. Would also give Hotah something to do, and provide the audience with a continued presence in Dorne throughout season 6.

Honestly, the whole thing was so cheap that I don't really care how it's done. The logical thing to do would be to turn around, and immediately seek medical aid/judicial recourse in Dorne, as Jaime doesn't want to start a war. He can secure Elliaria and the Sand Snakes' executions, and then turn home with at least -that- in his corner. - Not to mention the personal satisfaction of avenging Myrcella.

Naturally of course, they'll probably go with something ridiculous like the ship going all the way to King's Landing so Myrcella can have the funeral shot in the great sept like Joffrey and Tywin, before anyone considers doing anything about it.

Honestly, the whole thing was so cheap that I don't really care how it's done. The logical thing to do would be to turn around, and immediately seek medical aid/judicial recourse in Dorne, as Jaime doesn't want to start a war. He can secure Elliaria and the Sand Snakes' executions, and then turn home with at least -that- in his corner. - Not to mention the personal satisfaction of avenging Myrcella.

Naturally of course, they'll probably go with something ridiculous like the ship going all the way to King's Landing so Myrcella can have the funeral shot in the great sept like Joffrey and Tywin, before anyone considers doing anything about it.

:agree:

She was born with a golden crown--i.e. her hair. And no matter what they'll have golden shrouds considering the same color in Baratheon and Lannister colors is: gold.

"Gold will be their crowns" could not mean the hair color. Nearly as momentous words, as a prophecy saying "the water is wet".

IMO, the purpose of bringing Trystane to KL is voided. Even if D&D said Cersei would blame Tyrion. Jaime doesn't know that. And for him, bringing Trystane to KL is as good as killing him on the spot. It would even be a mercy. Cersei would not hesitate to send Trystane to Qyburn, for questioning about Doran's plans. If Jaime doesn't want to start a war, he has only one option.

IMO, anything D&D said is doubtful at this stage. Or is completely illogical.

Archived