Which King would you fight for?

Voramir Glover

Since I don't know about the living Targaryen(s), I would support King Joffrey. The realm was mostly peaceful during Robert's reign, and he never questioned his children's legitimacy, so why should I? Once Joff dies, I would support Tommen. All others are technically turncloaks.

If Aegon shows up and conquers the Stormlands, I would probably abandon Tommen and go support Aegon. My decision on that would really depend on how many people believed that Aegon was the real deal. That being said, if Daenerys shows up someday, I would jump ship on all of them in a second and bow down to her and her dragons.

Fight for Robb - end up dead

Fight for Stannis - end up frozen and possibly a wight

Fight for Joffrey - never get recognized for anything positive, run the risk of being blamed and killed if he so much as trips in my presence

Fight for Renly - hmmm...a real possibility

Fight for Bolton - all 100+ gods must surely be sending all bolton followers to whatever their version of hell is for all eternity.

Wow...Renly wins. Maybe I need to change my mind about Dany being worth following.

Stannis wouldn't have gotten himself into an event like the Red Wedding, he would of done his duty, married the Frey girl and not got himself into that situation :)

He has a point there. However imho Stannis is still not better than all the other parties causing death and destruction, destroying the lives of small folk left and right because they so badly want to sit on an uncomfortable chair...

Archived