who is the better woman Jamie promised Bronn?

Grail King

I think Walda will be dead before that, Ramsey will see to that.

Bronn will be so disappointed. Instead of one big castle he could have had two big ones and ruled the Twins post Frey-apocalypse. Food, wine, and endless tolls on people trying to cross the Green Fork would fit the Lord Sellsword perfectly.

I don't think there was someone specific - Jaime said he'd get Bronn a better woman in the way he'd say he'd get Bronn a better horse. Another instance of how women are viewed as interchangable pawns in that society.

But if we are casting around for specific names, is Falyse Stokeworth married in the show as she is in the books?  It would be just the sort of callous thing I'd expect of the Lannisters (and Bronn too if I'm honest) to break the engagement with the younger sister in favour of the older one, as a reward.

I don't think there was someone specific - Jaime said he'd get Bronn a better woman in the way he'd say he'd get Bronn a better horse. Another instance of how women are viewed as interchangable pawns in that society.

But if we are casting around for specific names, is Falyse Stokeworth married in the show as she is in the books?  It would be just the sort of callous thing I'd expect of the Lannisters (and Bronn too if I'm honest) to break the engagement with the younger sister in favour of the older one, as a reward.

I think Lollys, just mentioned they would not get the castle her older sister would.

Bronn's future has nothing to do with Gregor IMO. It does, show and books, have something to do with the brewing fight for supremacy in the Riverlands and Crownlands.

I rather hate the idea of Amerei and think it is unlikely. She is not even in the show first of all. Second, if they wanted her in the show, having her married to Lancel the zealot who wouldn't touch her was a better story.

I really think it would either be Roslin Frey or a Lannister or high up bannerman's daughter of the Lannisters that Bronn was offered. Or even Cersei herself, since Jamie has repeatedly said he doesn't want to be Lord of Casterly Rock, Tyrion is bannished and now Jamie hates him, making Cersei the Lady of the Rock and any husband of hers the acting Lord. Jamie well knows that Bronn doesn't much care about sexual loyalty from his spouse, he just wants to move up in the world. As far as foil husbands go he is the perfect choice for Jamie and Cersei if they wanted to go that route. Under this plan, Bronn would go to Casterly Rock to take care of business while Cersei would stay in the capital with her son (and Jamie) anyway.

If Roslin, the plan would clearly be to have Edmure executed for treason first obviously. Though that would beg the question why they waited so long.

As for Lannister bannermen's daughters or anyone else...noone has really been introduced in the show so hard to speculate.

The show could do anything they want which means I and everyone  else can only speculate unless a spoiler happens through casting etc. Our luck, they may not even have him marry anyone. Personally, I would love to see Jaime and Bronn run into Lady Stoneheart and she has Bronn killed. there is a history between the two and then she reminds Jaime of his oath regarding her daughters and he is sent to seek out Sansa which hopefully will reunite him with Briene which will eventually take him North. That is my preference but it is just a hope.

The show could do anything they want which means I and everyone  else can only speculate unless a spoiler happens through casting etc. Our luck, they may not even have him marry anyone. Personally, I would love to see Jaime and Bronn run into Lady Stoneheart and she has Bronn killed. there is a history between the two and then she reminds Jaime of his oath regarding her daughters and he is sent to seek out Sansa which hopefully will reunite him with Briene which will eventually take him North. That is my preference but it is just a hope.

It is an interesting and IMO possible hope. ;)

I too think we maybe, just maybe will still see Stoneheart. The logic of saving resurrection/unlikely survival of ANY main character for the same season as Jon (and possibly Sandor) makes a lot of sense to me, so I hold out hope this is what the show has done. If so, I think we would see Stoneheart early and Jon reborn late in the season, just as the story of Sir Robert Strong also heats up, and the North goes frosty with walking dead men.

Bronn dying that way is interesting, though I had thought he would encounter Tyrion again some day. My thinking was that Bronn would accumulate a fair bit of power and then use it in interesting ways when Dany gets to Westeros.

It is an interesting and IMO possible hope. ;)

I too think we maybe, just maybe will still see Stoneheart. The logic of saving resurrection/unlikely survival of ANY main character for the same season as Jon (and possibly Sandor) makes a lot of sense to me, so I hold out hope this is what the show has done. If so, I think we would see Stoneheart early and Jon reborn late in the season, just as the story of Sir Robert Strong also heats up, and the North goes frosty with walking dead men.

Bronn dying that way is interesting, though I had thought he would encounter Tyrion again some day. My thinking was that Bronn would accumulate a fair bit of power and then use it in interesting ways when Dany gets to Westeros.

Stoneheart and Jaime are most likely to reunite on she show as Briene is far away. it ties Briene and Jaime back together eventually and ties in the oath Jamie gave Cat regarding her daughters. Jaime and Cersie will be done after he returns with Myrcella's body so Jaime will be looking for a way to gain honor as a Knight. It ties in. Maybe she just holds Bronn Hostage? I think it would be good.

Stoneheart and Jaime are most likely to reunite on she show as Briene is far away. it ties Briene and Jaime back together eventually and ties in the oath Jamie gave Cat regarding her daughters. Jaime and Cersie will be done after he returns with Myrcella's body so Jaime will be looking for a way to gain honor as a Knight. It ties in. Maybe she just holds Bronn Hostage? I think it would be good.

Bronn doesn't necessarily need to go with Jamie to the Riverlands. His wedding may be elewhere. Or if he does go, there is no need for him to fall into Stoneheart's trap. He might just stay at the Twins or Riverrun.

Brienne probably stays in the North but maybe not.

Bronn doesn't necessarily need to go with Jamie to the Riverlands. His wedding may be elewhere. Or if he does go, there is no need for him to fall into Stoneheart's trap. He might just stay at the Twins or Riverrun.

Brienne probably stays in the North but maybe not.

Brienne and Bronn? Bronn, Lord of Tarth.

Remember, this is the HBO show forum, not the books forum.

And Ramsey stated in show: I'm your son until a better situation occurs ( pharaphrasing ), Sansa reminded him he was not considered a natural born son, but legitimized by a boy king who himself is a bastard, Ramsey knows in heart and in truth that Sansa is correct, and everything he and his father got except the Dreadfort is fools gold, and likely to vanish.

Ramsey kills Walda, Theon or Roose kills Ramsey, Roose high tales it to Dreadfort or the Twins.

And Ramsey stated in show: I'm your son until a better situation occurs ( pharaphrasing ), Sansa reminded him he was not considered a natural born son, but legitimized by a boy king who himself is a bastard, Ramsey knows in heart and in truth that Sansa is correct, and everything he and his father got except the Dreadfort is fools gold, and likely to vanish.

Ramsey kills Walda, Theon or Roose kills Ramsey, Roose high tales it to Dreadfort or the Twins.

It's possible.

But remember, in the show, Roose pretty much decimated the decent army of Stannis.

Why would he high tail it anywhere at that point ?

Roose will die in Winterfell. Whatever befalls them next, will not be coming out to meet them, it will go down inside the Castle Walls either by seige or more likely, infiltration. The Starks know their own Castle more than the Boltons and that is how they will get in to take them out.

I think the Freys may be called upon to send reinforcements to Winterfell and Jaime and Bronn may get tied into this and eventually meet up with Briene and Pod. Bronn will get promissed a Frey bride.

Fertility is indeed an asset of females.

That is one possetive thing to say about the Freys. What, supposedly Roslyn Frey got pregnant by Edmure on the bedding night of the Red Wedding. Walder is still fathering children in his 90's so, they have some value in a society that has a high mortality rate.

That is one possetive thing to say about the Freys. What, supposedly Roslyn Frey got pregnant by Edmure on the bedding night of the Red Wedding. Walder is still fathering children in his 90's so, they have some value in a society that has a high mortality rate.

Females in this particular society who can spit out offspring after offspring are highly valued.

Archived