Who do you think will sit on the Iron Throne in the end ?

redeagl

Joffrey lasted longer than Ned or Robb. If we follow this logic Euron will outlive them all. He is the last storm

Euron is not Joffery. Euron is one of my favs.Joff though... I made the biggest party the North has ever seen when he died.

I like Euron too, but he is an evil asshole.Joffrey is a joke compared to Euron, and you said that the likes of Euron die quickly, when Tywin, LF or Joffrey outlived Ned or Robb

Tywin and LF and Joff is hateable chracters no one like them but Euron is not and you know GRRM...... Anyway ambitous people get their death even if it will happen in the final book.(Sadly.  :frown5:  :frown5: )

Tywin and LF and Joff is hateable chracters no one like them but Euron is not and you know GRRM...... Anyway ambitous people get their death even if it will happen in the final book.(Sadly.  :frown5:  :frown5: )

LF has a huge fanbase. And after Charles Dance's performsnce as Tywin, I would say that lots of people like him too. Joffrey on the other hand....

LF has a huge fanbase. And after Charles Dance's performsnce as Tywin, I would say that lots of people like him too. Joffrey on the other hand....

LF is popular but he is very ambitious and for that he will not die early not like the other two: Tywin and Joff.Charles Dance was stunning that's true but Tywin is the cause of the Red Wedding and The North remembers.

LF is popular but he is very ambitious and for that he will not die early not like the other two: Tywin and Joff.Charles Dance was stunning that's true but Tywin is the cause of the Red Wedding and The North remembers.

Euron is as ambitious as LF. Ont understimate the Crow's eyes. Hes is the first and las storm.

Euron is as ambitious as LF. Ont understimate the Crow's eyes. Hes is the first and las storm.

I think that Euron will sit on the IT but not in the end because i think he will die. :frown5:  :frown5:  :bawl:  :bawl:  :crying:  :crying:

To be fair, the guy who played Joffrey did one heck of a job portraying the character. I mean, he managed to be just as unlikeable as book Joffrey, and fit the character perfectly to the very end.

To be fair, the guy who played Joffrey did one heck of a job portraying the character. I mean, he managed to be just as unlikeable as book Joffrey, and fit the character perfectly to the very end.

He was very perfect but his luck is bad he got bullied because of his chracter.Poor boy,

He did such a good job that nobody likes him. On the other hand the guy that plays Tommen does not fit the character. He should say his adorable lines, he should be fatter and have Ser Pounce.

He did such a good job that nobody likes him. On the other hand the guy that plays Tommen does not fit the character. He should say his adorable lines, he should be fatter and have Ser Pounce.

Agreed.Tommen was cute in season 4 a little bit but 5 WTF a bedding scene with Marg ????

I think house Targaryen will burn itself out, we all know the Lannister-Baratheons are doomed, and I think the legitimate house Baratheon is headed for destruction as well.

Honestly, and this might be a bit of a dark horse candidate, but I'm picturing a legitimized Edric Storm on the IT at the end of it all. Davos will probably survive and become a top adviser. I think there's a lot of significance to him being sent away before all the shit that's going to go down in Winds and ADOS. Maybe we'll get something like Sansa as the Queen, but that might be overly optimistic.

Edric is a noble bastard, Florent and Baratheon blood, so I don't think it's too much a stretch for him to be made legitimate and then crowned.

I'd love for Stannis to be king in the end, but sadly I don't think that's going to happen.

I think house Targaryen will burn itself out, we all know the Lannister-Baratheons are doomed, and I think the legitimate house Baratheon is headed for destruction as well.

Honestly, and this might be a bit of a dark horse candidate, but I'm picturing a legitimized Edric Storm on the IT at the end of it all. Davos will probably survive and become a top adviser. I think there's a lot of significance to him being sent away before all the shit that's going to go down in Winds and ADOS. Maybe we'll get something like Sansa as the Queen, but that might be overly optimistic.

Edric is a noble bastard, Florent and Baratheon blood, so I don't think it's too much a stretch for him to be made legitimate and then crowned.

I'd love for Stannis to be king in the end, but sadly I don't think that's going to happen.

That would be very good if it happens.Edric is a very very good character and Davos is one of my favs.(Sadly very few likes him.He is a very underrated character.)

Well duh, of course Shireen, little Lady Stone face has a lot to be mad about. The riotous wrath, the return of the White Queen, so let it be written, so let it be told.

Well Sherieen is going to tase some fire in TWOW. :frown5:  :frown5:  :frown5:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :bawl:  :bawl:

Archived