Who do you think will sit on the Iron Throne in the end ?

redeagl

Well Sherieen is going to tase some fire in TWOW. :frown5:  :frown5:  :frown5:  :crying:  :crying:  :crying:  :bawl:  :bawl:

Martin said that some characters that died in the show will live untill the last book, so I hope that dumb and dumber bullshit does not happen in the books. Eventhou it is unlikely...

Martin said that some characters that died in the show will live untill the last book, so I hope that dumb and dumber bullshit does not happen in the books. Eventhou it is unlikely...

And that same Martin said that Shireen is going to burn.Could the character who will live in the end be Stanny ??? I really hope.He and Shireen had been favs but shireen will die so i hope that Stannis makes it at least.(If anyone know that Stannis is my number 1 character and looked in my profile pic i will be in a bad position.)

And that same Martin said that Shireen is going to burn.Could the character who will live in the end be Stanny ??? I really hope.He and Shireen had been favs but shireen will die so i hope that Stannis makes it at least.(If anyone know that Stannis is my number 1 character and looked in my profile pic i will be in a bad position.)

Do the show and the books need to have the same ending? Because I think that Martin will want to change lots of things while he is writting. In any case D&D said that they hated Stannis, and it is reflected in ShowStannis. His arc was mostly bullshit in the show, and I think and hope that he will have a big rol in the next books. He deserves some victories after all the hard work in ADWD

Do the show and the books need to have the same ending? Because I think that Martin will want to change lots of things while he is writting. In any case D&D said that they hated Stannis, and it is reflected in ShowStannis. His arc was mostly bullshit in the show, and I think and hope that he will have a big rol in the next books. He deserves some victories after all the hard work in ADWD

His arc was good and i liked show Stannis as much as book Stannis however D&D treatment to Stannis is very bad.

PS:When Stannis actor Stephen Dillane was a kid he witnessed his baby sister burning in an big accident in his house. When they were fillming that scene in episode 9 they had to do it many times because Stephen coudn't held his tears.

His arc was good and i liked show Stannis as much as book Stannis however D&D treatment to Stannis is very bad.

PS:When Stannis actor Stephen Dillane was a kid he witnessed his baby sister burning in an big accident in his house. When they were fillming that scene in episode 9 they had to do it many times because Stephen coudn't held his tears.

Did not know that. Poor guy.
The problem with show Stannis is that they cut the best things from the books. His humour or his time with the mountain clans and chose to change everything for shock value ( burning Shireen). If D&D included Stannis one liners, he would be pretty popular amongst show viewers, and not the protagonist from a residual plot.

Lord too fat will end up being top player in da game he will not sit the IT because that shit is going to be melted down for the Valyrian swords, but his fat ass is going to make his new seat on Casterly Rock.

Lord too fat will support the king in the North Rickon Stark.

Did not know that. Poor guy.
The problem with show Stannis is that they cut the best things from the books. His humour or his time with the mountain clans and chose to change everything for shock value ( burning Shireen). If D&D included Stannis one liners, he would be pretty popular amongst show viewers, and not the protagonist from a residual plot.

Do you remember the first 4 seasons they added to the books. But the cursed season had cursed the show.Did you know that D&D wants to make the show their story not Martin's story ?  :ack:  :ack:  :ack:

Do you remember the first 4 seasons they added to the books. But the cursed season had cursed the show.Did you know that D&D wants to make the show their story not Martin's story ?  :ack:  :ack:  :ack:

Right now GoT is D&D fanfic in which Tyrion will become a Saint, Danny will fart rainbows and Cercei will become the most intelligent person ever. D&D dont have the quality as authors to make a good story without copying someone else. Benioff did Troy and wolverine origins, so expect something like that for the future seasons.

Right now GoT is D&D fanfic in which Tyrion would become a Saint, Danny will fart rainbows and Cercei will become the most intelligent person ever. D&D dont have the quality as authors to make a good story without copying someone else. Benioff did Troy and wolverine origins, so expect something like that for the future seasons.

I really liked City of Thieves by Benioff.

Right now GoT is D&D fanfic in which Tyrion would become a Saint, Danny will fart rainbows and Cercei will become the most intelligent person ever. D&D dont have the quality as authors to make a good story without copying someone else. Benioff did Troy and wolverine origins, so expect something like that for the future seasons.

:lol:  :lol:  :agree:  :agree: But don't forget the first 4 seasons they made Tyrion's trial more epic and made Arya and Sandor relaeation last longer.season 5 howerver..... Do  you think whoever end on the Iron Throne in the books will not be alive in the show ??

:lol:  :lol:  :agree:  :agree: But don't forget the first 4 seasons they made Tyrion's trial more epic and made Arya and Sandor relaeation last longer.season 5 howerver..... Do  you think whoever end on the Iron Throne in the books will not be alive in the show ??

I doubt it. I dont think that HBO would let George do it.
And the first 4 seasons were pretty close to the source material, so they were great.And the small changes that they did were great, especially to the Non PoV characters, except Stannis. But Mel meeting Thoros and Beric was pretty dumb thou.

I doubt it. I dont think that HBO would let George do it.
And the first 4 seasons were pretty close to the source material, so they were great.And the small changes that they did were great, especially to the Non PoV characters, except Stannis. But Mel meeting Thoros and Beric was pretty dumb thou.

I thought that it is GRRM who controls HBO not HBO controls GRRM. At least let the man  has his freedom in his books HBO has taken his freedom in the show's story.

I thought that it is GRRM who controls HBO not HBO controls GRRM. At least let the man  has his freedom in his books HBO has taken his freedom in the show's story.

George has freedom, but he can not tell Dan or Dave a different ending than his. So D&D probably know the ending that George originally planned, and he cant change it. And if he does, he will have to work with the show characters that are alive . For example Stannis or Barristan will probably die at the end, and probably fighting .

I think Jon snow sitting it is too fairytale. I'd like dany or Stannis tbh, either or and I'd be very happy

It depends on how it is written. The fairytale is that the 'hidden prince' gets a happy ending and he feels fulfilled. It is unrealistic.

Jon does not enjoy leadership and he has spent his entire life trying to prove himself worthy to be Ned Stark's son. He would be forced to sit on a Throne because of Rhaegar Targaryen (a man he never even knew) and rule over a broken Kingdom. This would be bittersweet, not a happy ending for him. He would probably realise that he preferred being a Bastard.

I think Jon being the hero that sacrifices himself for the realm would be more fairytale and a happier ending for him. It fits with who he is.

Either way, I don't see the endgame ruler (who ever that is) feeling that they have a happy ending. The story has repeatedly made it clear that having a crown on your head is lonely and hard.

Archived