Alleras' apples

ser plant

I actually interpreted this scene as a metaphor for the three forgings attempts of Lightbringer in my very first theory ever (first link in my sig if anyone is curious).

I actually interpreted this scene as a metaphor for the three forgings attempts of Lightbringer in my very first theory ever (first link in my sig if anyone is curious).

Water is drawn from the ground (first apple).  Lions live on the ground (second apple).  But the heart of a woman is something precious and closer to the heavens (tree).  Something like that?

But...Alleras missed the third apple.  Then again, Alleras is no Azor Ahai or Azor Ahai Reborn. *shrug*

Water is drawn from the ground (first apple).  Lions live on the ground (second apple).  But the heart of a woman is something precious and closer to the heavens (tree).  Something like that?

But...Alleras missed the third apple.  Then again, Alleras is no Azor Ahai or Azor Ahai Reborn. *shrug*

Nice.

LmL, would you kindly include the link in the post? The signature doesn't appear on the mobile version.

the last dragon is a bit of a leap but not much i think, although rhaegar is called the last dragon, the repeated use of targaryens calling themselves dragons makes targaryens and dragons very interchangeable, also aemon fits the withered apple a lot better than rhaegar. (coupled with him being the last targaryen/dragon in westeros)

i agree the worminess of the apple and how it splits in two is probably the bit im least sure about. (originally i had it as jon due to his death in adwd)
at her time of birth i believe she was 5th in line to the throne rhaegar-aegon-rhaenys-viserys-dany (not sure if viserys comes before rhaenys?)

that could work but then again it would need rhaegar to match the withered apple which i dont think fully fits the info we're given

The pit that was promised..

Archived