Favourite Characters and What you think will happen to them?

DirewolfDubz

:/ I think right now Arya is not what you would call a good person. I want her to have a redemption arc I want her to die a hero, not live a killer.

Unfortunately, knowing GRRM she'll probably die a killer... 

I just don't see Arya abandoning her skills and sense of justice. If she sees criminals getting away with their crimes, she will give them mercy.

Dany: she will take the iron throne, then ride north to defeat the Others and probably die in that attempt

Bran: he'll probably give us readers some insight into some mysteries, especially about the Others. I also believe that he will skinchange into a dragon.

Asha: she will use Theon to nullify the Kingsmoot. dunno how, but it has been foreshadowed.

Arya Stark - dead by the end of the series, I just can't see a happy ending Arya. I'm hoping she makes it through WoW.

Bran Stark - becomes a tree. I can't see Bran dieing. I also think he'll have the final POV.

Doran Martell - alive hopefully.

Stannis Baratheon - dead in WoW.

Gendry - alive

Davos Seaworth - he'd better be alive or I will riot.

Jaime Lannister - dead, can't see it any other way.

Tyrion Lannister - alive. Maybe Martin will kill the readers by taking away our favourite dwarf.

The Hound - dead. Cleganebowl will happen but Sandor will die. Hopefully he sees his little bird for the last time though.

Varys - alive.

Jorah Mormont - alive. As the 100th lord commander of the nights watch.

Brienne of Tarth - sadly I think Brienne will die. A hero's death hopefully

Asha Greyjoy - alot of people believe she'll live but I see alot of Westeros perishing. I think Asha will die sadly.

Samwell Tarly - alive. He's becoming a maester for a reason.

Sansa Stark - Ruling the north with Rickon. I don't see sansa being killed off.

Osha - Alive, taking care of Rickon and hopefully Sansa at Winterfell.

Sansa: Best case, happy with a family maybe in a position to influence important people or be the head of House Stark,Tully or Arryn.meet up with Arya and together bring back the house of Stark both using their learned skills.

Worst case: Dead or bitterly sad old woman.

Arya: Best case survives meets with Sansa and together bring back the house of Stark both using their learned skills.

Worst case: "Dead" finds Jeyne Pooles body ( or someone else ) takes the face leaving hers and becomes no-one.

Worst Worst case- Truly dead with needle gone.

Roose, Doran and Euron. All dead. Roose gets assassinated or overthrown, not by his men or any other "normal" person, they would be too scared to try.

Doran... Now when I think about it he may survive, but let's say illness or poison(by his own), I'm sure he will get what he wants before that.

Euron might die by some magic, ceremony going wrong, something like that or by slaves. Also a normal battle seems as obvious choice.

Archived