What is your favourite alphabet in each book?

Falcon2908

I like the alphabet "e" in AGOT and ACOK.  I thoroughly enjoyed reading the letters "d" and "s" in AFFC and ADWD respectively. ASOS is a tough one....  it's hard to choose between the letters "i" and "y". I am conflicted. I'm looking forward to "u" and "r" in TWOW and ADOS!

Huh?  Are you perhaps referring to the ASoIaF version of The Gashlycrumb Tinies?  (Throwing you a rope there...)

If you're actually just asking which letter was the most fun to look at in each book, then, uh, p?  P for every book.  Yep.

1 hour ago, FrostyDornishman said:

Huh?  Are you perhaps referring to the ASoIaF version of The Gashlycrumb Tinies?  (Throwing you a rope there...)

If you're actually just asking which letter was the most fun to look at in each book, then, uh, p?  P for every book.  Yep.

HUGE thumbs up for reference to The Gashlycrumb Tinies! It fits so perfectly with ASoIaF as well (being serious, not joking)!

:thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Falcon2908 said:

I like the alphabet "e" in AGOT and ACOK.  I thoroughly enjoyed reading the letters "d" and "s" in AFFC and ADWD respectively. ASOS is a tough one....  it's hard to choose between the letters "i" and "y". I am conflicted. I'm looking forward to "u" and "r" in TWOW and ADOS!

Your Grace, if I may ask...

34 minutes ago, The Ned's Little Girl said:

HUGE thumbs up for reference to The Gashlycrumb Tinies! It fits so perfectly with ASoIaF as well (being serious, not joking)!

:thumbsup:

Thanks!  :D  It's a favorite of mine.  The ASoIaF parody is pretty solid.

32 minutes ago, Adam Targaryen said:

Your Grace, if I may ask...

Play it cool dude, this could be one of their bad days...

Archived