Aegon is not a Blackfyre

Shierak Qiya

5 hours ago, watcher of the night said:

For example? I am not aware that there would be any incosistencies from the POW of JonCon.

Why did The George tell us that his character Jon Connington thought...

"Your father' s lands are beautiful, " he said. His silvery hair was blowing in the wind, and his eyes were a deep purple, darker than this boy's.

On 4/23/2016 at 11:49 AM, Lost Melnibonean said:

Yeah, but he's a Targaryen. Dude oughta be able to have as many babes as he pleases, no? 

Regardless of societal acceptance of such things,  it is still natural that someone might hold a natural resentment towards their dad's (potentially illegitimate ) offspring from the woman he ditched their mom for. Perhaps not the best example sure to longstanding family grudges, but I refer you to Bloodraven and Bittersteel.

Just cause your family member is royalty and you have no say, doesn't mean you have to like what they're doing.

On 24/04/2016 at 8:33 AM, Lost Melnibonean said:

As Catelyn approaches King’s Landing, she tells us that “only the blood of the dragon would ever know the secrets of the” Red Keep. Petyr notes to Catelyn that “Lord Varys knows all, and that “Lord Varys knows everything.” Petyr explains. . .

Only because Cat think ONLY the blood of dragon could know those things does not mean it happen to be true. As we know from the dance other people knew the passageways, Larys Strong, wich first name sounds a lot like Varys, and there is also cheese, and Arya even found out a way in to some part by herself being only 8yo. And even if Varys has blood of the dragon who showed him the secrets and why? It could have been Aerys II if he knew such things, he was the one who called the spider to KL to be master of whispers, and trusted him a lot, but even if it was Aerys it does not mean Varys have to be Valyrian blooded, and if it was the case Varys would not had revelead his identity to Aerys of course so that would not have anything to do with his blood.

But as i said it MAY be a clue GRRM left, what i meant is that it not STRONGLY implies Varys has Valyrian blood, at best it is a hint that alone weakly implicates it, i thing the even the facts he shaves his hair and is often related to Targs are strongest clues for the possibility of him being Valyrian then he knewing Maegor Keep.

Of course that is just my opinion.

Archived