US Election: It's a post-TrumpDay world

TrackerNeil

2 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

No third party candidate is going to win a state, so you'd need a 269 tie to deny either candidate 270. :P 

Romney could win Utah, easily, but doing that on its own does nothing.

5 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

No third party candidate is going to win a state, so you'd need a 269 tie to deny either candidate 270. :P 

Well, if Trump wins the Romney states plus FL, OH, IA and WI, that's what you get.  Although I kind of doubt those are the states that are most likely to flip.

9 minutes ago, Fez said:

Romney could win Utah, easily, but doing that on its own does nothing.

I guess, but I think it's more likely that Romney would take Trump voters and give the state to HRC.

9 minutes ago, Maithanet said:

Well, if Trump wins the Romney states plus FL, OH, IA and WI, that's what you get.  Although I kind of doubt those are the states that are most likely to flip.

WI will not go for Trump. Book it!

1 hour ago, Tywin et al. said:

WI will not go for Trump. Book it!

I've learned never to underestimate the good, wise, sincere people of Wisconsin.  This is a state that's allowed Scott Walker to be elected three times still. 

Though at least one young Republican I'm acquainted with here at the University has disavowed the Republican party because of Trump.

I also didn't realize until a couple months ago the Reince actually lives about ten/fifteen minutes away from my work...guy still never visits... :Op

13 hours ago, TrackerNeil said:

Nope. These tough-talkers are really just pathetic weaklings who will suckle at any teat they can get their grasping little hands on. I never have high expectations for Republicans, but this is beyond the pale even for them. They'd rather see Donald Trump ruin this nation than let Hillary Clinton rule it.

12 hours ago, Harakiri said:

haha oh god. It's like Christie going on with his tough talk with Trump then being so far up his ass that he bumps into some of the media organizations that are also up there. 

If either of those two are picked, Christie or Perry...I'm going to love the adds Hillary puts out using their own words against them.  He'll, even if it were Bernie, it'll be the same.

39 minutes ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

I've learned never to underestimate the good, wise, sincere people of Wisconsin.  This is a state that's allowed Scott Walker to be elected three times still. 

Though at least one young Republican I'm acquainted with here at the University has disavowed the Republican party because of Trump.

I also didn't realize until a couple months ago the Reince actually lives about ten/fifteen minutes away from my work...guy still never visits... :Op

Those all happened in off years.

I just don't think Trump plays well there. Wisconsinites don't want someone who insults their governor. They want cheap beer and crummy fake cheese. :P

Archived