Question re: Arya and the Faceless Men

So far, the faceless men have been isolated from the rest of the story.   They have influenced it, but it has left them alone.  I believe what we saw was straightforward what happened,  they want Araya dead, and will try to kill her.  Before they can,  something will happen,  and they will be attacked by wights or dragons or something,  and I see them working together again.

18 hours ago, Rex2G said:

I don't think that the FM arc will stop with the death of the Waif. I mean, in the show as well as in the books, Arya's purpose is probably much more important than becoming an interchangeable soulless mystical assassin, and I suppose that it has something to do with Bran and Jon. Maybe she will somehow be able to convince the FM that their role is not to kill Arya, but to help her? I'm just guessing here, but it seems to me that the FM have still a big part to play in the events too come. Otherwise, why indeed spend so much time introducing them? It would make no sense. 

This. Exactly this. Just because we haven't entirely sussed out Arya's endgame doesn't mean there isn't one. 

FM have their own agenda that is unknown to us for now and Arya has important role in they plan. When Jaqen meet Arya he know exactly who she is and tell her what she need to hear to get her in Bravos. I think that changing face is not something that anyone can learn and for someone to change face requires warging like ability. In the books we see only Jaqen and KM change their faces, so it could be said that they have need for magical blood. When Jaquen first time change his face he didn't have spare face in his pocket he use magic. I think Arya will learn to change faces and find out about FM plan.

Archived