Who would be the better father?

1 hour ago, redtree said:

Stannis, if Shireen were Randyl's child i don't think she'd be alive. Tywin is pretty much a sadistic pageant dad and he'd see no profit from Shireen, it's harder to be imperfect for a girl compared to a boy i think, he'd probably put her in silent sister program or the Faith

Why would Randyll kill her? And Tywin kept Tyrion around so I don't see why he'd not keep the comparatively normal looking Shireen around, he'd be able to control her easily and he could definitely find a match for her if even with one of his bannermen. 

The reality is that so long as you toe the line all three would be mostly uninvolved in your upbringing anyway.

Tywin kept Tyrion around and he was a dwarf, the greyscale is comparatively minor and I doubt some lord's going to turn down Lannister matches over that whereas they likely feared their grandchildren and heirs would be dwarves had they wed their daughters to Tyrion.

As long as you don't do anything that seems to damage the prestige of House Lannister he seems content to let you go around spending Lannister gold and generally living a life of leisure as Tyrion did. 

Unless you're Sam level useless as an heir or not the heir anyway I doubt Tarly would be bad either. 

Stannis is the same, generally uninvolved in his child's life but just so happens to live on gloomy Dragonstone. I'd probably go and squire for uncle Bob or uncle Renly as soon as possible just to escape the tedium. 

Archived