Comprehensive Table of Season Changes?

I was hoping that this book had some useful data on when the seasons changed. I'm not near my copy at the moment. Can anyone see if there's anything like this?

I'm forming a hypothesis that the season changes might correlate to the pure lineage of the Stark seated in Winterfell. A relatively inbred Lord Stark would lead to longer summers, a Lord Stark with a southron mother would lead to longer Winters. A harsh/long winter would force the Starks to look closer to home for wives for their sons, so the cycle should be largely self-correcting.

I was wondering too if someone made a summary of those season changes. Though my hypotesis is another, that the winters are related to the Night King waking up / gathering strenght / growing his army / nearing the Wall. So I'd like to see whether the season changes bear other traces of trouble brewing in the north (a new King Beyond the Wall showing up or something like that).

nononono You've got it all wrong; the length of a Winter is determined by the number of lemons that grow on the infamous Braavosi Lemon Tree. If it  there's an even number to each branch, then the Kindly Man is gonna see his own shadow and there will be a long Winter, if there's an uneven number of lemons to each branch then the Waif is gonna see her own shadow and it will be a short winter. And if the evenness/unevenness of lemons varies between branches, then Bloodraven is gonna see his on shadow and the evil Reptilian Aliens that live on the blackhole moon are gonna come to reclaim their oily black stone places and eat everyone's souls.

Season Period Notes
Spring Unknown Prince Baelon Targaryen is born during spring, and named the Spring Prince.
Winter Unknown Princess Gael Targaryen is born during winter, and named the Winter Child.
Summer Unknown > 99 AC > Unknown Princess Gael Targaryen dies, supposedly of summer fever.
Spring Unknown > 120 AC > Unknown 120 AC is known as the Year of the Red Spring. Laena and Laenor Velaryon died during this year.
Autumn Unknown - 130 AC .
Winter 130 AC - 135 AC Winter began during the middle of the Dance of the Dragons, creating brutal conditions in the realm, which was already ravaged by the civil war. The winter was cruel and long, lasting six years.
Spring 209 AC - 210 AC During this season, the Great Spring Sickness spread across the realm.
Summer 210 AC > 211 AC > Unknown Summer followed the Great Spring Sickness, and contained a two year drought.
Summer 224 AC/225 AC - 230 AC/231 AC During the reign of King Maekar I Targaryen (221 AC - 233 AC), a seven-year summer takes place. It is followed by a short autumn and a terrible long winter. The winter started in 231 AC. The exact start of the summer is unknown.
Autumn 230 AC/231 AC The exact date of the start of this autumn is unknown. Winter began in 231 AC.
Winter 231 AC - 236 AC A terribly cruel winter, much like the winter during 130 AC - 135 AC.
Spring 236 AC - Unknown 236 AC is known as the Red Spring.
Winter Unknown > 253 AC > Unknown The winter tourney at King's Landing takes place.[8]
Winter 272 AC - 274 AC Tyrion Lannister is born in the middle of a three year winter. By 298 AC, Tyrion had lived through eight or nine winters, including this one, though the exact time and duration of the following seven or eight is unknown.[9]
Winter 280 AC - 282 AC > Unknown[10] The Year of the False Spring, 281 AC, in which the people in Westeros believed that spring had come, despite the fact that the Citadel hadn't send out the white ravens yet. The False Spring lasted for less than two months, and towards the end of 281 AC, winter returned in full. On the last day of 281 AC, it began to snow in King's Landing, continuing for the best part of a fortnight, causing the Blackwater to freeze.
Summer Unknown > 284 AC > Unknown By the time of Princess Daenerys Targaryen's birth in 284 AC, summer had begun.[11]
Summer 288 AC - 299 AC The longest summer in living history, which lasted 10 years, 2 months and 16 days.[12]
Autumn 299 AC - 300 AC .
Winter 300 AC - Present By the time the white raven from the Citadel arrives, it is snowing in King's Landing.[13]

Source: http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Westeros#Seasons_and_climate

Archived