Euron-White Walker connection

Cragen

I thought I am the only one who thought of that. The moment he said that line I immediately thought of Euron. I think he is setup as the next big bad in the books and the human antagonist in the upcoming war for dawn and if what Jon said was foreshadowing then I am really  hyped for him. Though I don't have much hope from the show, Dany and Euron's confrontation is the thing I want to see the most in the books.

Yes I believe so too. During reading the books as well. The recent readings from Winds of Winter furthers the belief that he is in league with some dark power.

Qyburn is related as well. He "delved too deep" in his curiosity, and submitted to The Great Other. See how similar unGregor is to the wights. And now he can whisper to the Queen on the Iron Throne.

I also believe Little Finger is / will be and instrument the WW, willingly or otherwise. He constantly tries to breed chaos and conflict in the Seven Kingdoms and weaken all of them in the process. The War of the Five Kings and the fragmentation of the realm is his doing more than of anyone else.

In the books, I thought DarkStar, is one of them. He says "I am of the night", and does try to force a war between Dorne and the Iron Throne.

6 hours ago, khal drogon said:

I thought I am the only one who thought of that. The moment he said that line I immediately thought of Euron. I think he is setup as the next big bad in the books and the human antagonist in the upcoming war for dawn and if what Jon said was foreshadowing then I am really  hyped for him. Though I don't have much hope from the show, Dany and Euron's confrontation is the thing I want to see the most in the books.

I too thought of Euron when Jon spoke of the Storm. As much as I like Dany, I hope Euron does not attack the North any time soon, and instead turn South to kill his niece and nephew.

8 hours ago, Hos the Hostage said:

I too thought of Euron when Jon spoke of the Storm. As much as I like Dany, I hope Euron does not attack the North any time soon, and instead turn South to kill his niece and nephew.

No he won't. His role is to destabilise the South. North will already suffer an attack from further North.

Yeah, I absolutely think there's a connection there. The only question is whether Euron is aware of it and acting of his own volition (thinking there will be a place for him in the Long Night) or if he's an unwitting pawn.

Archived