Series and movies

Coolbeard the Exile

1.Robert`s Rebellion as a short-series only if HBO doesn`t whitewash the Targs and gives some attention to Stannis holding Storm` End.

2. Blackfyre Rebellion as a movie. The Red Grass Field has the potential to become a iconic battle in cinematography if they hire the guys from Blackwater and Hardhome and give them a bigger budget.

Both cases DnD shouldn`t even be able to smell the script. Those guys need to be fired once and forever.

I think these distant historical things, War for the Dawn and Doom, should be left vague. But Dance of the Dragons would be good... as long as we have the Rogue Prince before that. And agree, D&D shouldn't have the script. As for Robert's Rebellion... well of course they can't show Stannis in a good light. That would be like saying the Tyrells aren't the clear heroes. As for Blackfyre rebellions... well we'll see. Would that stand up on its own? Or should we have flashbacks during The Tales of Dunk and Egg? Then there's what they did to Bloodraven in the series. I shudder to see how they'd treat Maekar considering what they did to Stannis. Mayhaps something on RR should mention Aerys, son of Jaehaerys, to distance itself from GOT.

I think the Doom of Valyria movie would turn out to be something like those end-of-the-world B-movies coming out in theater every once in a while (e.g The Day After Tomorrow, 2012, Pompeii). Disappointing, I know, but most likely.  

Archived