Deadpool 2 (SpoilyourbreechesstupidautofillAway)

Corvinus85

@Myrddin So we watched it at last, Today. My daughter loved it. For me it was a fourth viewing, first at the cinema, then at home, and a super duper cut.

I must say it is surprisingly well made, you could barely see the stitches here and there. They cut all the language and some most brutal scenes, including the carnage from all over the world in the beginning, ripping in half ny Juggernaut and some such. Most sex allusions and gestures are also gone, though quite a few pretty violent scenes remained, like the fight in the Ice Box or in the convoy. There is also a "prison pocket" scene, though shortened and without sounds.

The added scenes with Fred Savage are simply adorable, but I guess mostly for adults. My daughter haven't seen The Princess Bride yet, so she could't get it all, she has also no idea about Marvel-Fox legal situation, so some of the funniest dialogues escaped her.

I'm not entirely sure I'd take my 10 years old for it, but at least she shouldn't be appalled.

Generally I think it's definitely worth watching, even for Fred Savage scenes only, if not for the rest. And there is also

Spoiler

a really touching tribute to Stan Lee at the very end after credits, that was absent in the original release for obvious reasons.

Archived