MY ENDING GAME PREDICTIONS

Juligen

Jon left the watch. He broke his vows. Northern Lords should be collecting his head.  

Jon to northern lords  "No no wait guys I died so my vows are fulfilled! Then the red woman brought me back and I didn't redo vows so it's cool!"

northern lords: "nice try, you look plenty alive to us, off with his head"

• 1 month later...
On 4/2/2019 at 3:30 PM, kissdbyfire said:

Quick question: what happens to your certainty once the show is over and it didn't happen? Will that change your mind about it happening in the books or not? 

On 4/2/2019 at 9:20 PM, Juligen said:

I dont know, i havent  thought about it to be honest, but I also dont stop to think how I am going to react when pigs fly, so, it must be a bad habit, next?

LOL, yes, I will change my mind if its doent happen, but will happen so.....

So. What now? Will you let it go?

6 hours ago, Juligen said:

I change my mind, thats easy.

I am not gonna say I like the ending. But if this what George wants as his final story than there it is.

Eh, they did leave the door open for this. Everyone is using Bael the Bard to explain how Sansa continues the Stark line, but look at who in the story is the new Bael the Bard/King Beyond the Wall and check how the details line up. Jon's no bard, but he is a Song. 

22 minutes ago, Lollygag said:

Eh, they did leave the door open for this. Everyone is using Bael the Bard to explain how Sansa continues the Stark line, but look at who in the story is the new Bael the Bard/King Beyond the Wall and check how the details line up. Jon's no bard, but he is a Song. 

They also did leave the door open for him to be with a wildling woman and, let's be honest, it's more likely this possibility than his sister/cousin.

We saw how conflicted he was with Daenerys, he loved her but couldn't get past that she was his relative. It would be the same with Sansa.

Just now, Leticia Stark said:

They also did leave the door open for him to be with a wildling woman and, let's be honest, it's more likely this possibility than his sister/cousin.

We saw how conflicted he was with Daenerys, he loved her but couldn't get past that she was his relative. It would be the same with Sansa.

They're not mutually exclusive and I only said the door's still open. My pet peeve with ship threads is that they're always treated as either/ors when they're clearly not in this story. Characters in this story end up with multiple pairings like in real life. This isn't any romance HEA, soul mate, one true love world. 

6 minutes ago, Lollygag said:

They're not mutually exclusive and I only said the door's still open. My pet peeve with ship threads is that they're always treated as either/ors when they're clearly not in this story. Characters in this story end up with multiple pairings like in real life. This isn't any romance HEA, soul mate, one true love world. 

Hm, fair enough

Even thought I think it's clear Sansa will marry someone with a good claim/name in the South and Jon doesn't have any of these things rn.

On 5/20/2019 at 2:15 PM, Lollygag said:

wow, thats a very interesting comment.

Archived