Sandor/Sansa

redcandle17

I edited the quote; obviously...

I don't know if the stripped and beaten thing qualifies as evil... At that age I'd have considered having pretty girls stripped and spanked for my pleasure... not beaten, but hey... he was undoubtedly twisted... the beheading though, and everything else he did... that was all pure evil... right down to sending an assasin after Bran (which tells me that Joffrey most likely knew who his real daddy was and that may have been a major factor in shaping his madness).

As for Ned, well... Ned's dead baby. Ned's dead.

Not all men who deserve their deaths are evil. Not all who deserve their deaths are foolish. Sometimes a good man, who is wise and honorable can make one small mistake and deserve to die for it.

I strongly doubt that Joffrey knew Robert wasn't his father. If he had, I don't think he would have been bragging about Robert winning a throne while Tywin "hid in the Rock."

Cool avatar, Red. Anyways I admit it I am a Sandor/Sansa shipper, I have be one since I read ACOK, and I'm half wondering if it's at all possible or not. On one hand you've got all the build-up, Sandor's views about knights rubbing off on Sansa, etc, and on the other hand you've got five fingers......errr......the fact that someone from a recently made house is out of their league if they were to marry a Stark even if said Stark is 3rd in succession, and especially if she's believed to be the first.

I suppose we'll just have to see how it plays out.

Cool avatar, Red. Anyways I admit it I am a Sandor/Sansa shipper, I have be one since I read ACOK, and I'm half wondering if it's at all possible or not. On one hand you've got all the build-up, Sandor's views about knights rubbing off on Sansa, etc, and on the other hand you've got five fingers......errr......the fact that someone from a recently made house is out of their league if they were to marry a Stark even if said Stark is 3rd in succession, and especially if she's believed to be the first.

I suppose we'll just have to see how it plays out.

Thanks, I'm very fond of chibi art so I commissioned someone to draw me chibi!Sansa/Sandor. Anyway, I don't think Sansa and Sandor could marry. But an affair? Oh hell yeah.

I strongly doubt that Joffrey knew Robert wasn't his father. If he had, I don't think he would have been bragging about Robert winning a throne while Tywin "hid in the Rock."

Actually, I think that he would have bragged about it precisely because he did know. He was an evil and spiteful little monster.

Thanks, I'm very fond of chibi art so I commissioned someone to draw me chibi!Sansa/Sandor. Anyway, I don't think Sansa and Sandor could marry. But an affair? Oh hell yeah.

Not just an affair. A very loyal bodyguard that is always with her... even when she sleeps.

I edited the quote; obviously...

I don't know if the stripped and beaten thing qualifies as evil... At that age I'd have considered having pretty girls stripped and spanked for my pleasure... not beaten, but hey... he was undoubtedly twisted... the beheading though, and everything else he did... that was all pure evil... right down to sending an assasin after Bran (which tells me that Joffrey most likely knew who his real daddy was and that may have been a major factor in shaping his madness).

As for Ned, well... Ned's dead baby. Ned's dead.

Not all men who deserve their deaths are evil. Not all who deserve their deaths are foolish. Sometimes a good man, who is wise and honorable can make one small mistake and deserve to die for it.

Ned didn't deserve to die. He just died anyway.

Sexual deviances aside, would you consider having your future wife stripped, beaten, and humiliated in front of dozens of people?

Sexual deviances aside, would you consider having your future wife stripped, beaten, and humiliated in front of dozens of people?

If I were Joffrey Lannister I might.

Otherwise, not unless I thought it would REALLY turn her on... In which case I would think not even the best Maester in all the realm could help me.

[aside from earlier in the thread] Jaime speculated that his aunt may have passed off a kid or two as her husband's when they weren't. Since it was expected that Robert would kill Cersei and the kids if he found out the kids weren't his, I figure there are seriously dire consequences for a woman doing this. (Less bad maybe for normal wives than the queen.) I get the sense that because the consequences are so dire and proof is so sketchy, people generally don't bring the issue up, even if they suspect cuckholding.

That sounds more like Joffrey/Sandor than Sansa/Sandor.

Oh, the horror. Actually, I lie. The idea is kinda hot, though I'd hope Sandor would have better taste than that. Since Joffrey compared himself to Aegon the Unworthy(stupid little twit he was, he didn't realize the implication of that) I suppose Sandor was trying to play "Queen Naerys and the Dragonknight" with Sansa.

Sandor getting a job as Sansa's sworn shield would be a reason for her to keep him around in the future. Though he has that major leg injury now so perhaps he'd be an odd choice for a bodyguard. He could become her septon though. Sansa already has a reputation for spending lots of time praying...

Sandor's been built up so much in this series there's no way I can see him ending up just as a bodyguard (though if both of them realise it, he is her replacement wolf). There's more to him than meets the eye, but that's just my opinion :) and there's more he's got to do. And he'll be his normal charming, polite, gentle self, just less angry.

And I don't see her with Tyrion. She doesn't like him, Sandor seems to hate him, but I think they'll meet again. I want to see Sandor thump him (I went right off Tyrion in ASOS). I also want Arya's reaction if San/San happens :) and Cercei's.

And I don't see her with Tyrion. She doesn't like him, Sandor seems to hate him, but I think they'll meet again. I want to see Sandor thump him (I went right off Tyrion in ASOS). I also want Arya's reaction if San/San happens :) and Cercei's.

That would be an interesting scenario. Tyrion with his dragon vs. Sandor's pyrophobia. Poor Sandy. Though if Tyrion doesn't have a dragon when he encounters Sandor, then all bets are off for him unless Sansa's there to beg Sandor to spare him on the grounds that he was nice and didn't force her to consummate their ridiculous marriage.

Cersei would be convinced that they'd been having an affair since back in King's Landing and they were plotting against her and Joffrey the entire time. Arya's reaction is harder to predict.

{EDITED}...spare him on the grounds that he was nice and didn't force her to consummate their ridiculous marriage.

Arya's reaction is harder to predict.

That's one thing I never understood. Okay, so he didn't consumate the marriage. He could have at least gotten a BJ for his troubles, or something. Oh well... I'd be really disappointed if Tyrion ended up near Sansa... I wouldn't mind seeing the Sandor/Sansa/Arya encounter though. It'd be interesting to see how each of them would take it.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Sandor/Sansa/Arya encounter though. It'd be interesting to see how each of them would take it.

Sandor: See, she-wolf? I wasn't lying about your sister.

Sansa: You horrid brat! You got him burnt! His poor arm.

Arya: *tries to decide which of them to kill first*

"So THATS what dogs do to wolves!"

And what if its Sandor on the dragon, not Tyrion? Wouldn't he rather be behind the business end of one? Maybe even Sansa :) And Dany needs someone she can trust ... damn, GRRM, just finish the books already!

And what if its Sandor on the dragon, not Tyrion? Wouldn't he rather be behind the business end of one? Maybe even Sansa :) And Dany needs someone she can trust ... damn, GRRM, just finish the books already!

:lol:

And there's no way Sandor's willingly getting anywhere near a dragon. He'd probably cry and hide if he even heard there was one in the vicinity.

[EDITED] Wouldn't he rather be behind the business end of one? Maybe even Sansa :) [EDITED] damn, GRRM, just finish the books already!

I'll echo the sentiments on the frustration over unfinished books... Though I don't think Our complaining will really make him write any faster.

Yes, that is what Dogs do to Wolves, they get behind their business end. I am certain Sandor wants to get behind the business end of Sansa :):smileysex: I seriously doubt though that he'll want to try that with a Dragon... Maybe the Mother of Dragons, but not the Dragon itself. Sandor fears fire and Dragons are fire made flesh.

That's one thing I never understood. Okay, so he didn't consumate the marriage. He could have at least gotten a BJ for his troubles, or something.

He could have. It would have completely destroyed her psychologically, and for Tyrion it would essentially have been Tysha Take Two, but he could, in fact, have done it. I predict a sticky end for Tyrion, but his treatment of Sansa during their farce of a marriage is one thing that I want to see, having gone around, come around.

He could have. It would have completely destroyed her psychologically...

:thumbsdown:

I do not see how it could have been all THAT devastating for her. I think it probably would have helped her grow up a bit and be a bit more prepared in the long run. Not to mention, it would have given her a great potential weapon to use against LF later on... And a perfect means of welcoming Sandor back if/when the two of them are ever reunited.

:leaving::smileysex::smoking:

lol, I'd been at a flagon of red when I wrote that ...

I mean Sansa on a dragon. You never know. I also think Sandor would be scared of them, but then again, he fought with his arm on fire. He's still tough. And he wouldn't stand for all out fiery dragons invading Westeros, unless its to fight the Others who may well deserve roasting. Sansa knows people at KL, knows the politics. Sandor's honest. Exactly what Dany's been after ...

And it would have been devastating for her if Tyrion had demanded his rights. She was 12. He was ugly. And a Lannister. About the only thing in his favour is he saved her from humiliation (and lamped Joff a lot lol) and he didn't take advantage of her - which will be helpful for him later on if San/San find him. I don't see Sandor getting to take more than a swing at him, I just said I wanted to see it :)

Edited for forgetfulness.

Archived