Dany does not have to go to Westeros

Vashon

12 hours ago, Vashon said:

He either stays on Metropolis or stays on Earth. He doesn't hardly give a crap otherwise, likely thousands of planets have all perished because of that, millions of people mugged somewhere else because of that.

Lol. I swore I've seen him outside of Metropolis once or twice.

If it was up to him hed defend Krypton, but uh, he can't. Smallville doesn't need him, but lifes always exciting in Metropolis. 

Well Dany can still defend Krypton, and they do need her

On 5/22/2019 at 2:09 AM, Vashon said:

He either stays on Metropolis or stays on Earth. He doesn't hardly give a crap otherwise, likely thousands of planets have all perished because of that, millions of people mugged somewhere else because of that.

And no, she isn't obligated. Her dad's throne? Woopety do, she has made her own. Its a damned shame that it probably is GRRM trying to force a conclusion that has caused the delays, because he couldn't just let the story go on its own way.

Dragon food. All of them. Or they pledge themselves to her and her cause and say to hell with Westeros with her. The Iron Born even followed a man whose suggestion was sheer madness of "Let's takeover the entire goddamned world", so I have little difficulty believing they would be willing to follow a woman whose creed is exactly the same.

And by the way? That place where she received all that prophecy? She burnt that house down, with her dragons, and walked away without a fuck to give.

Well considering what happened and what they wanted to do I certainly don't blame her. I would have done the same. 

Archived