What fans have GRRM paid homage to with a character in ASOIAF?

Daendrew

I know that House Manwoody has their seat in Kingsgrave because a fan with the username Manwoody (who was frequent in the Brotherhood without Banners con group and GRRM knew and liked him) committed suicide after a terminal diagnosis that turned his father into a vegetable.

I know Ser Patrek of Kings Mountain is a friend of GRRM's and GRRM lost a football bet to him and killed him horribly for it with a giant.

But I can't think of any others off the top of my head. Who else is there?

1 hour ago, Daendrew said:

I know that House Manwoody has their seat in Kingsgrave because a fan with the username Manwoody (who was frequent in the Brotherhood without Banners con group and GRRM knew and liked him) committed suicide after a terminal diagnosis that turned his father into a vegetable.

I know Ser Patrek of Kings Mountain is a friend of GRRM's and GRRM lost a football bet to him and killed him horribly for it with a giant.

But I can't think of any others off the top of my head. Who else is there?

Other way around. Manwoody (who was before my time, but some here remember him) took his name from the books, not vice versa. George has said he plans to include a character more overtly named after him in TWoW or ADoS though.

5 minutes ago, Werthead said:

Other way around. Manwoody (who was before my time, but some here remember him) took his name from the books, not vice versa. George has said he plans to include a character more overtly named after him in TWoW or ADoS though.

I know. I meant GRRM made the seat of House Manwoody Kingsgrave in honor of the fan. 

Archived