Aerea Targaryen / Euron Greyjoy

Mugunthan Targaryen

On 9/21/2021 at 9:26 AM, Mugunthan Targaryen said:

I say... Euron greyjoy never visited Valyria (or)  not even near the valyrian coast.  I think the reader (Rodrik Harlaw)  is right. After we know what happened to Aerea targaryen,  we can see that no one can  visit valyria and came back and alive. (Even Balerion the black dread came back with wounds) Still, I can't guess where he get that Dragonbinder. It may be fake like Joramun's horn but the red priest moqqoro says it has valyrian glyphs in it. ( This is my theory.  I don't know... maybe valyria beacame less dangerous after all these years.)....But If that dragonbinder is fake, I am going to really feel bad for my favorite character "The Iron Captain". Please share your thoughts.... 

He's a charlatan.  Maybe he didn't exactly plant his foot on the soils of Valyria.  He sailed close to the peninsula and called it a visit.  

18 hours ago, rotting sea cow said:

Not for nothing he is one of the lies that Dany will have to slay.

No he is not. That is a popular misinterpretation of a cryptic passage that was written in ACoK where the plans for the series were quite different.

"Have you seen these others in your fires?" he asked, warily.

"Only their shadows," Moqorro said. "One most of all. A tall and twisted thing with one black eye and ten long arms, sailing on a sea of blood."

Again people like to interpret this as something big but the Forsaken showed that it is just simple blood sacrifices for the winds.

Then the towers by the sea, crumbling as the dark tide came sweeping over them, rising from the depths.

I saw towers by the sea, submerged beneath a black and bloody tide.

Another popular misinterpretation. This quote doesn't have anything to do with Oldtown or Euron. All of Mel's visions are related to the northern plot, which should be the case for this one as well.

16 hours ago, Lord Varys said:

Euron isn't a fraud. He is the most dangerous guy out there at this point. And there is no indication he doesn't understand the magic he is playing with. Cersei might end up being fooled/led around by Qyburn ... but he is the guy doing the magic, he is the one controlling the monstrosity he created, not Cersei.

Euron is the sorcerer king. He drinks the shade of the evening, he works his magic, not the Qartheen warlocks he has captured, tortured, and broken.

This is pure fan fiction.

21 hours ago, Lord Varys said:

Qyburn ... but he is the guy doing the magic, he is the one controlling the monstrosity he created, not Cersei.

Qyburn and magic? Am I missing something? Couldn’t Robert Strong just be Shagga or anyone? Maybe just an old fashioned trepanning?

On 9/21/2021 at 6:26 AM, Mugunthan Targaryen said:

I think the reader (Rodrik Harlaw)  is right

I agree with the Good Friend Reader. I want to believe Valyria is a post demonic hell scape, but most likely not. Probably nothing but reefs left. (Would be cool if the Doom never happened. They just gave up policing the world and decided to hide out and kill anyone who gets close.)

Did she return on Balerion or Cannibal? Cannibal was big black and scared yea? Everyone talks about the riders identity but never the dragons.

I think Euron is very careful how he is perceived by people. All image, with a touch of telepathy.

4 hours ago, Mithras said:

Another popular misinterpretation. This quote doesn't have anything to do with Oldtown or Euron. All of Mel's visions are related to the northern plot, which should be the case for this one as well.

I like the cut of your jib :) 

East watch by the sea? Coming from the the depths, the possible worm ways and or cellars under the tower?

Archived