The state of House Lannister when Daenerys arrives in Westeros?

norwaywolf123

On 1/22/2022 at 12:08 PM, Apoplexy said:

If some lord was marrying a widow/divorcee (marriage annulled), the only thing they would care about is that woman isn't pregnant with the previous husband's child. If someone wanted to marry a virgin, they would go for a woman who hasn't been married (of course no guarantee of virginity). But if Aegon is marrying Margery for political reasons, 'virginity' is not going to be an issue of concern.

as you say my lord

I think people are forgetting and underestimating the fact that Tyrion is a kinslayer. And kinslaying is an horrifically egregious act...and not only in Westeros but across the entire world.

Not only is Tyrion a kinslayer, he killed his own father to whom he owes everything. Tyrion murdering Tywin was the beginning of the end of House Lannister. No Lannisters are going to want to have anything to do with him...especially not when they learn that he has bartered half of their wealth to far-flung sellswords.

A lot of people also really believe that he killed Joffrey...which is not only kingslaying but kinslaying as well. And honestly, I don't fault people for believing that of Tyrion. 

And that's not even mentioning the role of the Lannisters in the Red Wedding.

They are doomed.

Note: has anyone noticed that the Cersei, Jaime and Tyrion (aka the Big Three of House Lannister) are all kingslayers?

Archived