Hypothetical Throne Room Decoration

Running a Hypothetical here, lets see what we get:

You are called into the Throne Room in Kings Landing by Kevan Lannister, Hand of the King, and asked to submit a design to cover the throne room walls, since they are bare. Your design should be suitable to the era, and emphasize the primacy of the Iron Throne and its current occupant, King Tommen I.

What do you submit?

If up to me, I'd bring back some of the dragon skulls. Not all of them, but some of the largest ones. Probably mount those on the wall behind the Throne.

Along the walls leading up to the throne dais,obviously I'd have to work around the existing windows, but I'd put a row of alcoves with statues of the kings of the Seven Kingdoms, starting with Aegon nearest the door and alternating side to side so that the two nearest the throne are Robert and Joffrey. On a row below those, just above floor level, more alcoves with statues of "heroes" of the 7K, mainly guys like Corlys Velaryon, Prince Daemon, Aemon the Dragonknight, etc. but also including at the "new" end Tywin Lannister. On the outside of the alcoves, geometric decorative motifs incorporating seven-pointed stars, stags and lions, and, further up, some gargoyles resembling weirwood faces nondescript enough that I can plead coincidence if challenged by one of the Poor Fellows, but followers of the Old Gods can feel they have some representation. Then decorate in green and gold as much as is tasteful.

However, I have to remember that I'm submitting this to Kevan Lannister and the Lannisters don't do subtlety. So the design I'd actually submit would have row upon row of lion statues, with more lions flanking the king, gargoyles in the shape of lion heads, replace the windows with stained glass lions, suspend some stuffed lions from the ceiling, paint the whole thing red and cover the Iron Throne in gold leaf.

A series of tapestries showing the "Lion Laying Down With ..." a range of other animals: fawns, kittens, lambs, pigs, falcons, krakens, griffins. But the kittens evolve in the series of tapestries, with Ser Pounce eventually turning into a fire-breathing, dragon-size kitty with wings. 

My wife suggested the erotic tapestries from HotD.

I was thinking a series of paintings showing the History of Westeros. First one would be the Coming of the Andals, with appropriate Religious iconography,

Second as the Conquest, with a painting of the Field of Fire, just to show off Loren as being heroic

Third, the first Great Council, with Jaheraeys on the throne

Fourth, The Dance of the Dragons, Probably Aemond and Deamon's duel

Fifth, the admission of Dorne to the Realm

Sixth, Robert's Rebellion, with Robert duelling Rheagar.

Seventh, The battle of the Blackwater, with Tywin and Mace riding in to save the day