Halloween - Pumpkin spice is here. Lets decorate this picture 2023

Pebble thats Stubby

55 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Hey, what did you do to the ghost? :o That is terrible.

your ghost was not scary enough.   and since this picture chain now has adult warnings  I needed some adult content.   

Edited by Pebble thats Stubby

Ah I kept meaning to add something to this image but never got around to it. Oh well Halloween is over now. 
the end result is super cool, kudos to everybody! :cheers: My favorite is the rip paid job and the skinny jeans with wings and halo. No worries, nothing ever really dies, there’ll always be a place for the ghost of skinny jeans in my wardrobe. :lol: 

Edited by RhaenysBee

3 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Ah I kept meaning to add something to this image but never got around to it. Oh well Halloween is over now. 
the end result is super cool, kudos to everybody! :cheers: My favorite is the rip paid job and the skinny jeans with wings and halo. No worries, nothing ever really dies, there’ll always be a place for the ghost of skinny jeans in my wardrobe. :lol: 

feel free to keep adding if you can find space.    that ghost of skinny jeans is being dragged down to hell

Yay, pie!

Coincidentally, I just bought the first pair of bootcut jeans today after years of buying skinny jeans. If the bootcut jeans are coming back into fashion ... after hey were fashionable when I was in my teens ... does that mean ... that I am old? *shudders* That is what is the most scary about this Halloween picture.

9 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Yay, pie!

Coincidentally, I just bought the first pair of bootcut jeans today after years of buying skinny jeans. If the bootcut jeans are coming back into fashion ... after hey were fashionable when I was in my teens ... does that mean ... that I am old? *shudders* That is what is the most scary about this Halloween picture.

The 90s are back, or so I've been told.  Shopping for my girls just got so much easier.  I just buy what I would've worn in my 20s and it's a hit.  That makes me feel old.  But the bootcuts make my legs look longer ... for a 5 foot nothing lady, this is everything. :) 

5 hours ago, Jez Bell said:

The 90s are back, or so I've been told.  Shopping for my girls just got so much easier.  I just buy what I would've worn in my 20s and it's a hit.  That makes me feel old.  But the bootcuts make my legs look longer ... for a 5 foot nothing lady, this is everything. :) 

Hey  thats Taller than me!

On 11/3/2023 at 6:12 PM, Buckwheat said:

I am not sure if bootcuts make my legs look longer or not, but yesterday's shopping made me sad in that I got another confirmation I gained some weight recently. :( One size up compared to what I used to buy.

Happened to me also.  I blame winter.

36 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

It's not winter, it's been coming for a long time. Grrrr.

The last few years, there has been a rapid migration of fat from my bum to my belly and boobs.  Nothing fits right anymore, even if I can squeeze in, it's all off balance.  Fuck time.