NBA Thread

Caliban

It´s automatic T if you do it to other player. I think Mutombo has gotten 2 in the last 7 games for it.

they're supposed to at least...Martin didn't get one after the fingle waggle to Mutombo back in the Denver game.

Rockets win 20 straight and have a big chance to win another for the sole 2nd all time record in straight wins. To think that we were righting them off when Yao went down. They may not reach the Finals, or the semis for that matter, but this has been a special season for them.

They are peaking too fast, they need to keep this pace for another month or more. Thats why I think if the Suns can get going closer to the play offs they have a good chance of going deep.Great run though for sure!

On Suns-Spurs.

I took me a few days to watch this one.

Looks like the Suns have their new Marion defender: Grant Hill.

When the going got though they switched Hill on parker (cause Nash sucks defensively) and Bell on Manu.

TD shows he chokes is the clutch, why would anyone think differently is beyond me (that means you Rosen)

Shaq can still get some superstar calls like his D on Duncan and that 'save' he made on the baseline.

Nash cant play D but can hit BIG shots.

Amare is a face up player. Maybe Kerr saw this and got himself a real post player.

On rockets

4Ws come play offs time thats all I need. Still pretty impressive.

I dont get Detroit. I think they'll come short again and go out like punks.

Bron is great, his supporting cast isnt.

I hope NOH are for real. Paul probably is but is Peja? or West? (I know nothing about this guy)

Just read Hollinger's write-up about the Rockets streak and I'm wondering if maybe karma is playing a hand in keeping Rockets streak alive. Maybe this is payback for all the times TMac couldn't get to the second round. Remember that game with Dallas when Dirk got suspended. Then now with the Lakers up against the streak, Pau Gasol gets injured. Almost eerie, isn't it? LOL

Anyone watch the Denver-Seattle game? Saw in ESPN that the Nuggets scored more than 160 in regulation. Even the pre-Shaq Suns wasn't able do that.

Could change that to "any team in the NBA in the last 15 years". Nuggs score the most since they & Detroit (ironic, no?) set the all time scoring record in their triple OT game back in the early 80's.

On the Rockets....wow. It wasn't even TMac this time. If I'd been asked "TMac goes scoreless in the first half, how many do the Rockets win by" I'd have had you put into a straight jacket, even with this ridiculous run. Just keep on chugging...

Now we get to see Rockets -C's...if they were playing today, I'd say C's just cuz of St Patty's day. I think the C's do end this streak if Allen can play, but if he is out that could be a big hit for them.

Archived