Festive BwB Gathering?

Isis

Are all of you up for an early afternoon trip to the cinema then? Easier to say if you DON'T want to go, I think. Otherwise I'll assume that the following will need tickets:

Slick

williamjm

tom

Sean

Silanah

Lyanna

Joski

?pod

And no cheating, Sean & Silanah!

In this case, cheating would involve you going to see the film before the rest of us.

Since there is a chance it might not be the best film in the world evah, I reckon this would be unwise, as you might not fancy sitting through it again.

Since there is a chance it might not be the best film in the world evah, I reckon this would be unwise, as you might not fancy sitting through it again.

Anyone else felt like singing "This is not the best film in the world, oh no, this is just a tribute"

No? No one? Oh well.... :leaving:

In this case, cheating would involve you going to see the film before the rest of us.

No danger. I'm not keen on seeing it now anyway so just seeing it once is fine by me!

We could see Stardust, tho', if you'd like.

N

Can you please not get me too drunk on Saturday cos I need to be capable of watching Liverpool play Sunday lunchtime.

Thanks. :)

You will, of course, get utterly plastered on Saturday night. What bizarre fetishes you choose to occupy yourself with on Sunday are entirely your concern.

• 2 weeks later...
So are we all still on for this? I should definitely make it if so. :)

Either way, good luck with your exams Isis. :)

Thanks. Currently in antimicrobial resistance hell.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Fri/Sat. :)

Archived