New York City Comiccon

Guess most of the discussion has moved to the Reek thread, just wanted to tell ya'll about this:

So, me and Jet goes to the Bantram booth to pick up a bunch of the Spectra Pulse mags with the new chapter. We're talking a little with the dude at the booth, telling him a lot of people are very excited to read the new chapter when he goes "Well, the book will be out in October" (Or did he say September?). Huh? October? I tell him we can't know that since the book isn't finished yet, but he insists that it will be out in October because "that's what they told me to say" and because "the editors have really been cracking the whip".

I'll believe it when I see it; but I thought it was interesting that he was so avid about it.

Wait, that isnt what you told me. haha.

Yes it is.

What did I tell you then?

something about how the publishers are aware that it cant come out in september but are telling people to use that date anyway. maybe Jet is right. maybe i wasnt listening hahaha.

something about how the publishers are aware that it cant come out in september but are telling people to use that date anyway. maybe Jet is right. maybe i wasnt listening hahaha.

Jet is right. Someone needs to learn how to listen. *nods*

:lol: You always interpret things in the worst way Relic.

Archived