Mafia Mini 49.5

House Clegane

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1306535' date='Apr 8 2008, 17.27']Okay, LC is CI. The FM has to be Mexal, Week, or me (from your perspectives).

Lets go to night and end this?[/quote]
Agreed, [b]night[/b]

[quote name='Mexal' post='1306533' date='Apr 8 2008, 15.27']I'm either naive or true.

Week is either naive or true.

LC is paranoid.

WJ is insane or true but since I know I'm innocent, that makes him insane and Week guilty.

Hmmm.[/quote]

Not exactly certain how you came to some of those conclusions, but they are not all correct.

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1306540' date='Apr 8 2008, 16.28']Not exactly certain how you came to some of those conclusions, but they are not all correct.[/quote]

Hmm. They made sense to me. Oh well.

[quote name='Whiskeyjack' post='1306573' date='Apr 8 2008, 16.43']Okay, so whoever is FM (I'll know in a second) messed up.

I am also CI. And I'm the CI who is about to get useful information. LC was the CI who could only get guilty results (he was Paranoid).[/quote]

Are we waiting again?

The only 2 possible scenarios. Please let me know if you can find another one. But I think these are it.

[u]Scenario 1[/u]
Masonity = True
LCOTNW = Paranoid
Mexal = FM
Whiskeyjack = Insane
Week = Naive

[u]Scenario 2[/u]
Masonity = Insane
LCOTNW = Paranoid
Mexal = Naive
Whiskeyjack = True
Week = FM

[quote name='Mexal' post='1306574' date='Apr 8 2008, 16.43']Are we waiting again?[/quote]

No need to wait. It all depends on the information I got.

LCOTNW came up INNOCENT.

So my investigation results were:

Night 0 --> Mexal = Innocent
Night 1 --> Week = Guilty
Night 2 --> LCOTNW = Innocent

I am Insane or True. I cannot be Insane and find 2 people innocent (only the FM would come up innocent). So I must be True.

Which means Week is guilty.

Want to check before I bold his name....does that make sense to you, Mex? Any response, Week?

Archived