AGOT Mafia LIII

Piper of Chaos

[quote name='House Blackbar' post='1394930' date='Jun 11 2008, 21.21']If theres not a Mod arround there's prob a Modkilled Spoiled player arround who could post the CF result.[/quote]
There might be...:P

Mmmm...Week had a very full belly as the day ended. A delicious dinner with his SO and friends at Bertucci's was very filling. Unfortunately, an entire pitcher of sangria made his wallet much less full :(. Then he sat down and glanced at the computer and saw the day was about to end. Wanting to help, but feeling very full he looked sadly at the players...a votecount would just be too much work. Thankfully, while Week rubbed his belly, the votecount was sent to him anonymously* and then he posted it:
It is day 3.

9 players remain: Ashford, Blackbar, Dalt, Estermont, Harte, Mooton, Norrey, Rambton, Velaryon.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

5 votes for Rambton (Mooton, Ashford, Norrey, Estermont, Harte)
2 vote for Estermont (Dalt, Rambton)

2 players have not voted: Blackbar, Velaryon.

Rambton (Anatole Kuragin) has been lynched.
SPOILER: He was...
A DIRTY AUSTRIAN FAN!

wrong game? err...he was..

an ASS (supported Dark Helmet to be Hand)!

Still wrong?

uhh...
then I guess..

he was a dirty man without a face! Ah yeah, a Faceless Man! That's the ticket!

IT IS NIGHT! SEND IN YOUR PMs!

eta- And yes Harte, SH is a rocking party that you wish you were invited to!

[quote name='House Blackbar' post='1394950' date='Jun 11 2008, 20.46']Sorry I would not let you lynch him last night.[/quote]

No worries. We got him in the end.

I agree about Harte. I feel okay about him now.

So I'm left with the following suspects.

Tier 1 - Dalt, Velaryon
Tier 2 - Estermont
Tier 3 - Ashford, Harte
Tier 4 - Blackbar

I have to go for a few hours. Be back later.

[quote name='House Blackbar' post='1394950' date='Jun 12 2008, 03.46']This makes me feel better about Harte. Yes they could be on the same team and communicating. Or Rambton was an Evil Guard / Partnered with an Evil Guard.

Sorry I would not let you lynch him last night.[/quote]

I agree about Harte. Rambton's antics seem more suited to get Harte lynched. It doesn't PI Harte, but it makes me feel better about him.

It also makes it okay if Norrey misses an FM now with the conversion. We should still have enough innocents to go the distance.

There is still a small chance that there is an FM guard out there that Rambton was sort of protecting.

[quote name='House Norrey' post='1394955' date='Jun 12 2008, 03.52']No worries. We got him in the end.

I agree about Harte. I feel okay about him now.

So I'm left with the following suspects.

Tier 1 - Dalt, Velaryon
Tier 2 - Estermont
Tier 3 - Ashford, Harte
Tier 4 - Blackbar

I have to go for a few hours. Be back later.[/quote]

Dalt and Estermont are both okay choices from my POV. They are my top suspects now.

Even if you try to convert me, we should still be okay.

[quote name='House Harte' post='1394959' date='Jun 12 2008, 02.58']Should I even bother sending in an investigation? Jesus.[/quote]

Yes.

I mean this is even more crazy than what I thought I knew, but for parranoid theories has anyone considered Nossey and Mooton might be lying. and their really FM? Ok so we've had no counter claim

Ok real reason is a quick night. You might as well investigate someone. a Name is just easy to type as No Action.

[quote name='House Velaryon' post='1394989' date='Jun 11 2008, 21.23']Sure, investigate someone. You never know what will happen tomorrow.[/quote]
I'm sure our unconvertible healer SK symp for the innocents will reveal.

I wouldn't be surprised.

Morning arrives. As people blearily clear the sleep from their eyes, something white falls from above.

"Snow?" someone asks.

"Snow, snow, snow," comes an avian reply. Then there is a [i]whoosh[/i], and a [i]thwap[/i], and finally a [i]thunk[/i] and a rustle of feathers. A white bird with the shaft of an arrow drops down, falling on a sleeping body.

"It's a sign," someone hisses. "Like the red comet!" They go to inspect the corpse of the white raven and scream.

The bird is dead. So is Norrey (Whiskeyjack). A chain is around his neck, and has been twisted. His face is blue from strangulation.

After a moment, someone turns. Everyone is awake by now, except for Dalt. He lies quietly, staring at the ceiling. Perhaps he is lying a little too quietly. Someone goes to touch his face, and it seems to melt away beneath their fingers, until it no longer resembles the Dalt you knew, but the most generic, unmemorable man. Yet Dalt (Harlot) remains unmoving, his dead eyes staring toward where the comet was, where the white raven was.

SPOILER: Spoilers ahoy!
Winter is coming.

<cue ominous music>

It is now Day 4.

It is day 4.

6 players remain: Ashford, Blackbar, Estermont, Harte, Mooton, Velaryon.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or 3 to go to night.

6 players have not voted: Ashford, Blackbar, Estermont, Harte, Mooton, Velaryon.

(Edit: Oops, forgot to add the player list to my last post AND forgot to use the right alt. :blush: )

Archived