MAFIA 59

House Targaryen

[i]Pipermod is going to bed now. I have no clue if Reddymod is still around, but you might have to wait to get a scene, even if you lynch in the next hour.

ETA: Reddymod is here, and will be for a little while longer. However I am far too tired to write scenes or spoil people. I can give CF though[/i]

Cassel's posts starting yesterday through today.
[quote name='House Cassel' post='1598045' date='Nov 23 2008, 08.47']Ashford is a strange choice.

There were two possibilities if Ashford had lived. Either he was Swann's partner trying to make Swann appear innocent by "shadow voting" for him, or that the puppet master or whatever was swann's partner trying to make swann look innocent via the shadow-voting.

If ashford had lived, we wouldn't know if we were looking for a puppet master, or if it was a clever scam by ashford himself.

Thanks, FM2. You've just removed one variable from this all :-) It's not often that the night kills simplify matters, is it?[/quote]His reaction to the NK of Ashford. It doesn't come across as altogether genuine IMO, and I don't really agree with the silver lining.
[quote name='House Cassel' post='1598047' date='Nov 23 2008, 08.48']Oh, and I still think [b]Hunter[/b] has to die. I know he's only the symp, but all the same why should we keep him alive? Might as well knock them down to a probably voting block of 1. :-)[/quote]Cassel starts off sure that Hunter has to die because he is sure that Hunter is the symp.
[quote name='House Cassel' post='1598104' date='Nov 23 2008, 11.24']Wait, Donadarrion can steal other people's powers, right?
And he's one of our potential FM's, right?
And we now have confirmation that a time travelling FM can still kill at night, right?
I think I'm going to have to see [b]Dondarrion[/b] swing today then. Letting him live is too dangerous.[/quote]Now he is extremely concerned about Dondarrion because he is someone on my list and has a power that we know of. Letting him live is too dangerous, just as he thought letting Hunter live was too dangerous.
[quote name='House Cassel' post='1598107' date='Nov 23 2008, 11.31']After all, two of our favourites for Killer have powers we already know about, time traveller and power stealer. I can't see Swann himself being the vote controller, so I think it's you. :-)
Of course, this makes the FM even more dangerous, as while Hunter lives they have a voting block of 3. Perhaps Hunter does need to die, and soon?[/quote]Once again he is back to being worried about Hunter because of his concern that Hunter can control votes.
[quote name='House Cassel' post='1598119' date='Nov 23 2008, 11.54']And does anyone else feel even better about lynching Dondarrion now? :P[/quote]Or maybe he wants to lynch Dondarrion??
[quote name='House Cassel' post='1598349' date='Nov 23 2008, 18.26']Hunter has to die. The only question is when.

Dondarrion? Could have been to look more trustworthy I guess? That is the one thing that could lead to me trusting him... Then again, why not reveal it?[/quote]Nope, Hunter. Also, wishy-washy on Dondarrion's reveal, essentially still suspicious of him IMO.
[quote name='House Cassel' post='1599103' date='Nov 24 2008, 14.41']edit: However I trust [Dondarrion] less all of a sudden. Qorgy is a pretty vulnerable target to be jumping on right now, isn't he? Still time-sick and all that? And so close to a day 1 lynch. Seems a bit oppertunistic to jump on him over supposed dishonesty over his role.[/quote]"all of a sudden" he trusts Dondarrion a lot less today because of his vote on Qorgyle. His concern for Qorgyle seems out of character, however it seems more of an attempt to paint Dondarrion in a negative light than to defend Qorgyle.
[quote name='House Cassel' post='1599112' date='Nov 24 2008, 14.46']Nothing to ping, good sir. I'm just a roleless innocent.

At least, until i'm told what my bloody role is :(

edit: Maybe I'm Captain Useless? or Daddy-Longlegs man!

Daddy-longlegs man! Daddy-Longlegs man! He can do anything a daddy-longlegs can!

*bumbles around bumping into things*[/quote]His most recent post. Something about this really bothers me, his attempts of making himself a less dangerous seeming suspect comes off as dishonest. Cassel posted only slight suspicion of Qorgyle (later defended him) and otherwise was pounding the pavement to lynch either Dondarrion or Hunter. He seemed to flip flop back and forth for no particular reason, at no point was anything significantly new coming up with either of them, so I don't understand why he flip flopped in the manner that he did. Strikes me that he wanted to keep those two and only those two in the forefront. If he survived while those two were lynched, he is right at end game. Next post I am going to try and look at plausibility of teams.

It was an eventful day in the lab. Probably. To be honest none of you can really remember terribly well. Qorgyle was back though! Hurrah! Maybe. Unless they are evil. Whatever. At least you have a special power and are not dead. Well, apart from Cassel, who is most definitely dead, by order of the king, Kenning...

[quote name='House Targaryen' post='1599511' date='Nov 24 2008, 21.27']It was an eventful day in the lab. Probably. To be honest none of you can really remember terribly well. Qorgyle was back though! Hurrah! Maybe. Unless they are evil. Whatever. At least you have a special power and are not dead. Well, apart from Cassel, who is most definitely dead, by order of the king, Kenning...[/quote]*coughs politely* So I'm guessing I was wrong?

...who is also quite dead. yeh night passed without you really noticing a thing. Cassel and Kenning's broken bodies are truly a sorry sight to behold, but it gets worse, for you hear an aged voice whisper, "He chose...poorly". Clearly, Cassel was
SPOILER: Lab Three
Masonity.

And innocent. And so was Kenning. Well Kenning wasn't Masonity too, that would be silly, but he was innocent. And Weekapaug.

It is day 4. Several players remain, but I'm not sure quite who, because I don't have a vote counter link.

Ok I broke in to the mod forum and stole the link to the vote counter.

It is day 3.

4 players remain: Clegane, Dondarrion, Qorgyle, Yronwood.

3 votes are needed for a conviction or 2 to go to night.

1 vote for Qorgyle (Dondarrion)
1 vote for Yronwood (Qorgyle)

2 players have not voted: Clegane, Yronwood.

[quote name='House Targaryen' post='1599520' date='Nov 24 2008, 20.39']Cassel and Kenning's broken bodies are truly a sorry sight to behold[/quote]

I killed Kenning!

[i]I'm such a bastard![/i]

Yeah, I'm taking a bit of a risk here. But the fact is, I know Dondarrion is my symp. There are only 4 of us left. So we can control the game by voting for night.

Qorgyle is a Time Traveler, so his power can't stop us.

Clegane is either the Zombie or Invincible. Which is more problematic, but based on what I know, I think we'll probably be okay.

So, Dondarrion, when you get back....vote for [b]night[/b].

Then I'll kill Qorgyle. *paints target on Qorg*

Then tomorrow we can try to lynch Clegane. We'll fail, due to his power, but it doesn't matter. Regardless of whichever one he is, we'll eventually be able to get rid of him, either on the 2nd or the 3rd try.

Pebs has taken over the vote counter I'll be here till the early hours of the Euro Morning. Please don't ask me questions with your roles, I have only just got access to the spoilers and mod forum.

It is day 4.

4 players remain: Clegane, Dondarrion, Qorgyle, Yronwood.

3 votes are needed for a conviction or 2 to go to night.

1 vote for Night (Yronwood)

3 players have not voted: Clegane, Dondarrion, Qorgyle.

Edit Pebs forgot to change skin, not that it matters

[quote name='House Yronwood' post='1599530' date='Nov 24 2008, 20.05']Yeah, I'm taking a bit of a risk here. But the fact is, I know Dondarrion is my symp. There are only 4 of us left. So we can control the game by voting for night.[/quote]
Does this mean I was right in finding you suspicious?

[b]Yronwood.[/b]

eta: I can't help but think that this game would've gone differently had I been around to defend Hunter.

[quote name='House Yronwood' post='1599544' date='Nov 24 2008, 20.22']Nah, you should have trusted me. Its more fun that way.[/quote]
What I should have done was push for your lynch instead of working on my project. It would've only taken five minutes of stealth-typing. :(

On another note: thanks for not lynching me, Week. I appreciate it. Next time, you should just choose to lynch whoever I vote for.

[quote name='House Qorgyle' post='1599556' date='Nov 24 2008, 21.38']Waiting sucks.[/quote]

Here's some fun information to hold you over.

FM - Genius --> Yronwood
FM - Gargoyle --> Swann
Symp - Copyman --> Dondarrion

Zombie --> Kenning or Clegane
Invincible --> Kenning or Clegane
Time-traveler --> Qorgyle
Stoplightman --> Cassel
Sheepmaker --> Baelish
Kingmaker --> Hunter
Mindman --> Tully
Empath --> Ashford

[quote name='House Yronwood' post='1599564' date='Nov 24 2008, 20.47']Here's some fun information to hold you over.

FM - Genius --> Yronwood
FM - Gargoyle --> Swann
Symp - Copyman --> Dondarrion

Zombie --> Kenning or Clegane
Invincible --> Kenning or Clegane
Time-traveler --> Qorgyle
Stoplightman --> Cassel
Sheepmaker --> Baelish
Kingmaker --> Hunter
Mindman --> Tully
Empath --> Ashford[/quote]
You know, I really wanted to be the sheepmaker. Damn you for stealing my role and not even showing up to play, Baelish!

If you're 100% sure Dondy's your symp, I assume you investigated him or something? Or is Genius roughly a CF role-finder? If it's the former, shouldn't this game be over already?

(What's Gargoyle do?)

[quote name='House Qorgyle' post='1599571' date='Nov 24 2008, 21.53']You know, I really wanted to be the sheepmaker. Damn you for stealing my role and not even showing up to play, Baelish!

If you're 100% sure Dondy's your symp, I assume you investigated him or something? Or is Genius roughly a CF role-finder? If it's the former, shouldn't this game be over already?

(What's Gargoyle do?)[/quote]

I was given all of the role descriptions. As soon as Dondarrion revealed that he was the Copyman, I knew that he was my symp, because the role title was "Symp - Copyman".

I spent the entire game trying to figure out who was which role, based on various actions and events in the game. Was a fun puzzle.

The Gargoyle could turn somebody to stone for a day. The person wouldn't be able to post or change his vote. So we could have frozen somebody onto a lynch, if we wanted to use it in that way.

Archived