MAFIA 59

House Targaryen

Hmmm, how about this. We lynch [b]Hunter[/b]. Then we get a few people willing to do a reveal. That gives me the opportunity to chose one without the FM(s) knowing the choice.

Of course, mass reveal gives the FM much more information than we want. Better I chose some one at random, and that person's power will be revealed to me tomorrow.

It is day 2.

8 players remain: Baelish, Cassel, Clegane, Dondarrion, Hunter, Kenning, Tully, Yronwood.

5 votes are needed for a conviction or 4 to go to night.

2 votes for Dondarrion (Clegane, Cassel)
2 votes for Hunter (Yronwood, Dondarrion)

4 players have not voted: Baelish, Hunter, Kenning, Tully.

[u]EDIT:[/u]

HT Reddy is helping me as a co-mod! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

[quote name='House Ashford' post='1597707' date='Nov 23 2008, 00.44'][quote name='House Ashford' post='1597675' date='Nov 23 2008, 00.17']
[b]Unvote Swann

Vote for night[/b][/quote]

[quote name='House Ashford' post='1597687' date='Nov 23 2008, 00.28'][b]Unvote

Vote Swann[/b][/quote]

Neither of these were me. But since my vote was on Swann originally, I'm not going to change it.
[/quote]

Ashford explained here, that neither of these votes were his and as he was killed by the remaining FM and was innocent, I am willing to believe him.

[quote name='House Dondarrion' post='1598143' date='Nov 23 2008, 19.51']truth, I thought that, Piper being Piper, there would be powers that lend themselves to evilness, and that would give us an edge. Particularly when a power like vote mover came into play. That seemed pretty FMish, but since it was targetted at the FM, [u]I'd be willing to CI who ever claims it at this point.[/u][/quote]

I almost agree here, the fact that whoever did it, moved the vote to night and then moved back to Swann, when it seemed that Swann was not going to get lynched. Lends me to believe that whoever did it is probably an innocent.

Just for clarity though, Dondarion are you asking the person responsible to step forward?

As to Hunter, I am willing to listen and look at what he says, I can not help but think that maybe he might be innocent, so I am happy to vote for him, should nothing better turn up or he is unable to be remotely helpful. As I see it, he messed up, but there is always a (very slim) chance he might be able to make up for it. That being said.

Hunter IGMEOY

[u]Some speculation about the Nk, I know this is WIFOM, but I will anyway and I making an assumption that whoever is messing with the votes is in fact innocent[/u]

Ashford died last night and I will agree that this is a very strange choice, but I am wondering if maybe the other FM targeted him, because it appeared that an innocent had the power to control his vote, which means that if that innocent got onto the train of a FM, he would essentially have 2 votes at his/her disposal.

[quote name='House Clegane' post='1598126' date='Nov 23 2008, 12.04']Well, you are exactly "A behemoth of a man-eating Penis Monster." All next is WFIFOM. We know for sure you want to harm us... So, we have to do something contrary to what you propose... So, you should propose something benefitial to us in hope we will reject this... So...
Well, two words: get lost.
You aren't here, and I hope nobody is willing even read your posts, not even speaking about a possibility of listening to you. This is best we can manage.[/quote]
Wow, Clegane... I hope the view from the your holy high hill is nice.

You "know" I want to harm you. You know fucking nothing. I'll accept your appology after the game.

Because I say you need to lynch me to avoid a 2/3 fiasco you need to NOT do it. Dude, that is dumbass stupid.

Who has their blinders on now?

[quote name='House Baelish' post='1597877' date='Nov 23 2008, 05.27']:drunk:

Would like to apologize for my lack of participation. I will try to do more tommorow, but I really can't promise a thing... .([/quote]

Ok, he said he will not be around today, so I am willing to give him some leeway, however he needs to say something useful by tomorrow or I will happily vote for him, for lack content.....

Hunter, before you get all worked up and annoyed at Clegane, why not give us something useful to think about, because at the moment, it seems that all you want us to do is speed lynch you and that is a waste for the town as we will probably not learn very much, if you are town, otherwise it helps us...

[quote name='House Targaryen' post='1597307' date='Nov 22 2008, 12.58']Since I'm not that mean, I will give you at least the names of the roles:

The Copyman
The Empath
The Invincible
The Gargoyle
The Genius
The Mindman
The Sheepmaker
The Stoplightman
The Timetraveller
The Zombie

One role is going to stay mysterious, though.[/quote]

As I look at these, I can not help but think that maybe, The Sheepmaker is an FM or recruiter of some kind.

Looking at these, Hunter do you know what your role does?

[quote name='House Tully' post='1598179' date='Nov 23 2008, 14.47']Ok, he said he will not be around today, so I am willing to give him some leeway, however he needs to say something useful by tomorrow or I will happily vote for him, for lack content.....[/quote]

How much leeway can we give someone who has posted twice so far, and both times to say "i'll participate later"?

If he was going to be totally unable to contribute during the first two full days he should have asked to be replaced. I'm not at all happy with him.

My idea of leeway is that we have 27 hours on the clock left to us, if he can not make any sort of decent contribution inside the next 10 to 12 hours, he is wasting our time and should be modkilled.
If that won't happen we can lynch him, but I feel that may be a waste of a lynch as it gives the FM a chance to sit back and relax.

Right now, the FM is probably just relaxing and laughing at us, because atm we have Hunter who is a good candidate for a lynch because of his actions last night and Baelish because of his lack of contribution.

[quote name='House Tully' post='1598187' date='Nov 23 2008, 13.57']As I look at these, I can not help but think that maybe, The Sheepmaker is an FM or recruiter of some kind.

Looking at these, Hunter do you know what your role does?[/quote]
No idea. There is no role name listed. It tells me that I have no clue about my power. Just that everyday, I must send in someone's name whom I trust. Yesterday it was Ashford, and I sent it in mid-day -- after the Shadowmanning had started. Targ asked again at end of day, and I confirmed it.

[quote name='House Tully' post='1598205' date='Nov 23 2008, 14.16']So, either you are some sort of subconscious killer or you are just unlucky. Btw do you have to use your power and does it have to be by day?[/quote]
Do I [i]have[/i] to use my power? My PM says I have to do this, yes. It doesn't look optional. I cannot use it on myself.

The role PM says "every day" I have to do this, so yes it has to be done by day.

If I am a subconscious killer, that would be unlucky as well.

[quote name='House Tully' post='1598183' date='Nov 23 2008, 13.51'][u]Hunter, before you get all worked up and annoyed at Clegane, why not give us something useful to think about[/u], because at the moment, it seems that all you want us to do is speed lynch you and that is a waste for the town as we will probably not learn very much, if you are town, otherwise it helps us...[/quote]This. Same for Dondarrion. If neither of you offer anything worthwhile, then one of you will have to go tonight. I am not treating my analysis last night as cannon, it was pretty late at night as well as early in the game so I may change my views. So far today though, nothing has happened to make me think we should go in a different direction. I'd prefer to use the day for discussion and give Baelish a chance to contribute or get modkilled.

So, Hunter and Dondarrion (and Baelish), who do you think we should lynch next and why?

Looking back at Ashford's forced votes, it happened 4 times, I am wondering if somebody needs to do that 4 times over the course of the day or something. Seems logical to assume it is an FM because nobody has come out and claimed it, however it did ultimately change the vote back to Swann. So, does anyone have something they'd like to admit to?

[quote name='House Dondarrion' post='1598152' date='Nov 23 2008, 20.09']Night power, unfortunately. And if the person I target dies in the night, then I don't get any powers.[/quote]

[quote name='House Dondarrion' post='1598154' date='Nov 23 2008, 20.13']Hmmm, how about this. We lynch [b]Hunter[/b]. Then we get a few people willing to do a reveal. That gives me the opportunity to chose one without the FM(s) knowing the choice.

Of course, mass reveal gives the FM much more information than we want. Better I chose some one at random, and that person's power will be revealed to me tomorrow.[/quote]

I am thinking Dondarrion is a better option, and its because of these two posts atm.

First one makes sense, second one struck me as very odd, "ok I can steal someone's power, but if they die I do not get it"
Then first part of second post, "ok people lynch the obvious target then lets mass reveal so I can have a wide range of targets to steal from" then the second part, "Oh wait that helps the FM though!"

Anyone else read this similarly to me?

Going to look back at his vote for Kenning as well.

[quote name='House Kenning' post='1598215' date='Nov 23 2008, 14.35']So, Hunter and Dondarrion (and Baelish), who do you think we should lynch next and why?[/quote]

I will agree with the analysis that no one Swann's lynch is likely to the FM. They would have the opportunity to move to me or Tully.

That leaves Donny, Baelish, and me.

Donny or Baelish, it doesn't matter to me.

[quote name='House Hunter' post='1598227' date='Nov 23 2008, 14.55']I will agree with the analysis that no one Swann's lynch is likely to the FM. They would have the opportunity to move to me or Tully.

That leaves Donny, Baelish, and me.

Donny or Baelish, it doesn't matter to me.[/quote]Ok..short, yet unconvincing. You aren't exactly fighting tooth and nail as promised.

Archived