MAFIA 59

House Targaryen

Ok this is a sleepy and work-addled Reddymod.

I declare Baelish modkilled (but you're not getting a CF :))

Baelish, if you turn up soon, I might reinstate you*

*Reddymod hates modkills, this has no bearing on Baelish's alignment or role. Note that if Baelish were/is the last FM, I would not end the game now before waiting for Piper. So don't metagame!

[i]Pipermod is back[/i]

As you are trying to prevent an ongoing discussion as good as possible, you realize two things:

1) There is no role called The Mute.

2) Baelish has hung himself in a dark corner of the lab. He was Ser Spider and he was innocent*.

* this mod is not a friend of hiding the CF of modkilled players

[quote name='House Targaryen' post='1598573' date='Nov 24 2008, 03.07']2) Baelish has hung himself in a dark corner of the lab. He was Ser Spider and he was innocent*.

* this mod is not a friend of hiding the CF of modkilled players[/quote]How disappointing. For many reasons.

For today, [b]Hunter [/b]works for me.

It is day 2.

7 players remain: Cassel, Clegane, Dondarrion, Hunter, Kenning, Tully, Yronwood.

4 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

4 votes for Hunter (Yronwood, Dondarrion, Kenning, Tully)
3 votes for Dondarrion (Clegane, Cassel, Hunter)

After all the joy about lynching a killer is over, the remaining players try to find out who might be his partner, all eyes staring at Hunter and Dondarrion.

"I swear, I am stupid but I ain't no evil" Hunter claims. He takes a "I luv Sansa" photo out of his purse to proof his words.

Clegane looks at the ceiling, stating: "[i]I cannot hear you[/i]. Lalala."

Now everyone is staring at Dondarrion, who lurking in a corner, staring at Ashford's head.

"Uhm what?" he says. "No, no, I didn't defend Swann, I just thought he was not looking guilty. Who could have guessed that behind his pretty avatar a killer was hiding."

As the others look not very convinced, he adds: "Hey, I already gave you my power. Why won't you all reveal yours, so that I can choose me a cool power for tomorrow!"

Someone throws a stone in Dondarrion's direction.

Yronwood points out that he thinks Hunter has to go: "We don't need no bloody symp to poison our minds", he explains.

The players decide to make a decision by taking a collective afternoon nap. As they awake, they feel like semigods and they pull a cursing Hunter to the chair. Yronwood and Dondarrion put the rope around his neck, and Kenning and Tully kick the chair away. Clegane, being a bit to late, cuts of Hunter's manhood in frustration.

Hunter (West) has been

SPOILER: * drumroll *
innocent

You wake up after having a terrible nightmare. You see a small spider bitng your hand, and aftrewards you can crawl on walls and have a sixth spidersense. And you wear a weird blue-red costume. Terrible!!!!!!!!!

You try to wash away the sweat, and as you reach the washing basin, you see that it is full of blood. You scream and you stumble backwards, when a cold blue hand is falling on your shoulder. You scream again, you turn yourself and see Tully. His head has been sewed on Ashford's body, which has been fixated with a pitchfork at the wall.

As the others arrive, you are still shocked about this blasphemy. You will never understand, why someone has brought a pitchfork into a laboratory!

House Tully (J_Slr) is dead. he was innocent.

-----------------------------

As you begin to think about what you want to do today, you suddenly fear that you might do the wrong thing. Everyone here looks so incompetent, and a little voice tells you that this will all end in a mess. The same voice is telling you that the only one who looks like he can get things right is Kenning. Yeah, you think, Kenning rocks!

As you speak to others, you hear that they share your feelings. You all gather around a puzzled Kenning, who is already fearing the worst, only to hear you all shout:

"HAIL KING KENNING! KING OF THE LAB! KING OF THE LAB! KING OF THE LAB"

Kenning is crowned as The King of the Lab. He alone will decide who is going to be executed today.

It's rather pleasant to leave the board for couple of hours and, when returning, to find that night ended two minutes ago.

So, our killer still tries to make strange kills, for me it only cofirms that we are moving into right direction.
If tried to frame Kenning by not killing him, he obviously failed.
And our kingmaker evidently want this day to be somewhat long. If he would crown me, Dondy would be dead already.

Just in case that you still want some kind of democratic decision, here is the vote count:

It is day 3.

5 players remain: Cassel, Clegane, Dondarrion, Kenning, Yronwood.

3 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

5 players have not voted: Cassel, Clegane, Dondarrion, Kenning, Yronwood.

[quote name='House Targaryen' post='1598827' date='Nov 24 2008, 08.37']Suddenly, there's a flash of light and....

SPOILER: ....guess who's back?
Qorgyle's back!
[/quote]
HALLELUJAH!

So I'm the time traveller. Just sayin'.

[quote name='House Clegane' post='1598639' date='Nov 24 2008, 03.04']West is very strong player when innocent, but somewhat clumsy when guilty. Now I am even more sure he was a symp.[/quote]
Bullshit.

Could I talk about this Hunter lynch for a second? Can I say [i]what the hell[/i], guys? He claimed a role. He claimed a role for pretty much no reason. He claimed a role that was [i]not[/i] the finder. Were this a newer player and not West, I could admit that might happen. Given that this is not a new player and is West, I refuse to believe that a symp would give up a chance to counterclaim Finder like that. The only reason why I symp would do that is to distract, but the timing of his role claim didn't even coincide with when a few votes piled up on Dondy.

I don't know about you, but I'm inclined to think Hunter was as innocent as a newborn baby. If he was a symp... that was really not West's best game.

Anyway, I'm suspicious of [b]Yronwood[/b] (not that my vote matters). There was a lack of doubt when he pushed the Hunter lynch that pinged my radar. Now he could be 100% sure that lynching Hunter is the right thing to do--and it could've been the right thing to do, but if he were 100% sure that Hunter was the symp, he ought to have looked for an FM. I blame the lack of activity in general; I think in a normal game someone would've called out Yronwood to name who he thinks Hunter's masters were, and there would've been more discussion following that. But as it looked to me, Yronwood was pushing Hunter's lynch--a very easy case to make, mind you--for no reason other than to push Hunter's lynch regardless of whether or not it was the [i]best[/i] lynch.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to lynch the symp, but since we're one FM down, we have a semi-good chance of ending the game, so it seems strange to be so adamant about lynching a symp.

Archived