Official Casting: Everyone Else

Ran

• 2 weeks later...
for Loras, i though anbout Jensen Ackles from Supernatural ... if his show cut off after this year or even with one last after, i could be possible !

I would be jumping for weeks, but Loras is 16 and Jensen is 31. But dye his hair and he could be Renly. Not sure if he can do a British accent, I really don't think so.

yep

in fact, in my best casting possible, i though first of him playing Jaime ...

but i'm disturb by french voice in supernatural making him really younger than his 31 ... and shaved as he is, he's really seems younger !

i just see a trailer from season 5 and this guy doesn't have the same voice in real ... he's got balls !

yep

in fact, in my best casting possible, i though first of him playing Jaime ...

but i'm disturb by french voice in supernatural making him really younger than his 31 ... and shaved as he is, he's really seems younger !

i just see a trailer from season 5 and this guy doesn't have the same voice in real ... he's got balls !

Actually I'm in love with this guy, but he can play a man in his mid-twenties, not a boy in his late teens...

I will die for him included in the show, I just can't imagine a role for him beside Renly.

Loras is the typical girl idol, he needs to be played by a boy with a clean face, Tom Welling 10 years younger for example.

Hmm what about Tom Welling for Renly? :P

Actually I'm in love with this guy, but he can play a man in his mid-twenties, not a boy in his late teens...

I will die for him included in the show, I just can't imagine a role for him beside Renly.

Loras is the typical girl idol, he needs to be played by a boy with a clean face, Tom Welling 10 years younger for example.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Can I be Brienne?

I'm 5'11". Fencing, equestrian and martial arts experience. And I have no problem with looking ugly. IMDB and indie/student demo reel...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2067604/

I think you're too much pretty and short, Brienne has to be imposing and nearly the same height of Jaime.

I'm sorry.

And Ygritte? you could dye your hair and you'll be perfect in my opinion.

OK, I don't really know who people favour as Ramsay Bolton, but have a look at this: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0365317/

Sean Harris, a great, great actor. Anyone who's seen his work (Midsomer Murders, Creep, upcoming Harry Brown) will agree that he's disturbingly good at the creey, psychotic kind of character, and, aside from being a little older, he'd be perfect for the role!

Can I be Brienne?

I'm 5'11". Fencing, equestrian and martial arts experience. And I have no problem with looking ugly. IMDB and indie/student demo reel...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2067604/

I certainly hope you have sent your stuff to the production company (Management360, I think - you can find if you subscribe to ImdbPro). Brienne is a huge part, as a major POV character, though. But even if not Brienne, there are plenty of roles for women, especially tall women. A role you might consider going after is that of Tyene Sand, one of the bastard daughters of Oberyn Martell the Red Viper, called collectively the Sand Snakes. She is described as fair-haired and blue-eyed and treacherous under a sweet exterior.

Archived