Mini Mafia - Perfect for new players

Pebble thats Stubby

[quote]Convinced by something that really isn't that strong? [u]Come on. Let us also not forget that Dayne could be the healer[/u].[/quote]

This is why I really want to hear from Dayne before any lynch happens. If he reveals as healer, we either get a counter reveal, which would surely provide us with only 2 FM options, or we avoid making a terrible mistake.

[quote]Why do you think Stonetree asked us to look at Martell today, when the lynch was inevitable and knowing that the cf result would come up guilty?[/quote]

WIFOM. When you know you're going to die, you mess with people. Just ignore what he said, and treat any case on Martell based on its merits.

^^Swift took the words out of my mouth.

Well, I just mostly reread the thread. I kind of want to lynch [b]Mertyns[/b]...Dayne would be fine as well. I'm going to go look back and see when we can expect him on, now that I think of it.

edit: Hopefully it will be within about 2 hours.

Saltcliff, from the beginnig of today I wasn't against lynching Dayne, I just didn't want it to happen too fast. I still don't, otherwise I'd hammer already.
In last post, I only wanted to say my opinion won't budge anymore and I can finish this eagerly after we will agree on unnesessity of waiting longer. If I'll be online, that is. I am unable to wait for Dayne for more than 30 minutes.
I'd like anybody to remove vote, so I could cast mine and leave happily.

[quote name='Ser Dunan the tall' post='1674850' date='Feb 5 2009, 13.59']Saltcliff, from the beginnig of today I wasn't against lynching Dayne, I just didn't want it to happen too fast. I still don't, otherwise I'd hammer already.
In last post, I only wanted to say my opinion won't budge anymore and I can finish this eagerly after we will agree on unnesessity of waiting longer. If I'll be online, that is. I am unable to wait for Dayne for more than 30 minutes.
I'd like anybody to remove vote, so I could cast mine and leave happily.[/quote]

[b]remove vote[/b]

[quote name='Ser Dunan the tall' post='1674863' date='Feb 5 2009, 15.12']Thanks Mertyns.
[b]Dayne[/b].
In worst case, I'll return in 16-18 hours.
Though, I hope we will win before that. :)[/quote]

That gave me a bit of a scare, and then I remembered that Mertyns removed his vote.

Hopefully Dayne shows in the next 90 mins, as I may not be around for the rest of the day unfortunately.

Looks like today's meal has already been decided and it's Chicken a la Dayne. I've seen and/or been involved in enough lynch mobs to know there's little hope for a reprieve, so anyone expecting any earth shattering revelations that will save me at the 11th hour will be sorely disappointed. I'm just a regular innocent.

Anyway, best course of action probably would to lynch me today. The game won't end though.

[quote name='House Dayne' post='1674899' date='Feb 5 2009, 14.54']Looks like today's meal has already been decided and it's Chicken a la Dayne. I've seen and/or been involved in enough lynch mobs to know there's little hope for a reprieve, so anyone expecting any earth shattering revelations that will save me at the 11th hour will be sorely disappointed. I'm just a regular innocent.

Anyway, best course of action probably would to lynch me today. The game won't end though.[/quote]

Who do you think looks most guilty? If you're telling the truth then you'll be CI after you're lynched. So it would be nice to know what you think.

[quote name='House Mertyns' post='1674740' date='Feb 5 2009, 03.28']Now looking at the lynchmob (5 votes for Stonetree (Swift, Thorne, Martell, Ferren, Dayne)). Personally i'd expect a killer on this mob.[/quote]

Distancing by sacrificing is a pretty much SOP, but we also have new players and a Day 1 lynch. Sacrificing on Day 1 is [i]not[/i] strong strategy, particularly when we have a weak case and the possibility of not gaining a consensus (although on an odd day I would have beaten anybody bloody who actively suggested going to night), or if a decent alternative were to show up.

Regardless, your idea that what's most likely the only remainig killer is going to participate in a Day 1 lynch mob on their partner is pretty dubious. If it were the case, Dayne and Ferren would be the only people I'd include on that list.

[b]Mertyns[/b] on the other hand, was not on the lynch, has tried to steer people towards his particular vote choice and has been trying to take a lead. All of which sound like the kind of behaviour a lone FM would be trying to pull.

[quote name='House Thorne' post='1674910' date='Feb 5 2009, 09.03']Distancing by sacrificing is a pretty much SOP, but we also have new players and a Day 1 lynch. Sacrificing on Day 1 is [i]not[/i] strong strategy, particularly when we have a weak case and the possibility of not gaining a consensus (although on an odd day I would have beaten anybody bloody who actively suggested going to night), or if a decent alternative were to show up.

Regardless, your idea that what's most likely the only remainig killer is going to participate in a Day 1 lynch mob on their partner is pretty dubious. If it were the case, Dayne and Ferren would be the only people I'd include on that list.

[b]Mertyns[/b] on the other hand, was not on the lynch, has tried to steer people towards his particular vote choice and has been trying to take a lead. All of which sound like the kind of behaviour a lone FM would be trying to pull.[/quote]
Definitely my first choice for tomorrow...I'm not sure it is worth turning this train around right now though.

[quote name='House Thorne' post='1674910' date='Feb 5 2009, 15.03'][b]Mertyns[/b] on the other hand, was not on the lynch, has tried to steer people towards his particular vote choice and has been trying to take a lead. All of which sound like the kind of behaviour a lone FM would be trying to pull.[/quote]

Trying to steer people to my vote choice? Everyone's been voting for Dayne without any steering necessary. :lol:

[quote name='Ser Dunan the tall' post='1674805' date='Feb 5 2009, 05.07']You already mentioned Stonetree voted on Dayne before player was published, but isn't end of story. After being notified about this, he immedeately switched to non-existing Reed.[/quote]

Dayne is a pretty commonly used name in Mafia, I can accept that it might have been a guess. Further, I feel personally uncomfortable about that kind of evidence.

[quote name='House Thorne' post='1674910' date='Feb 5 2009, 15.03']Regardless, your idea that what's most likely the only remainig killer is going to participate in a Day 1 lynch mob on their partner is pretty dubious.[/quote]

In a cf game? If I was partnered to Stonetree, i'd have made absolutely sure I was on that mob. :unsure:

Archived