BWB Europe Meet-up 2006

zakalwe7

:rofl:

I was only JOKING bout Aarhus, people!

Barcelona or Amsterdam. Copenhagen, much as I would like to see it someday, is just to expensive for the amount of alcohol we will inevitably consume. Yeah, I know judging by alohol price sounds silly but realy, it's the major part of most peoples budget :P

:rofl:

I was only JOKING bout Aarhus, people!

Barcelona or Amsterdam. Copenhagen, much as I would like to see it someday, is just to expensive for the amount of alcohol we will inevitably consume. Yeah, I know judging by alohol price sounds silly but realy, it's the major part of most peoples budget :P

Barcelona. Amsterdam isn't very interesting.

My vote goes for Barcelona or Lisbon, but Lisbon seems to have dropped from the list a while ago.

I can really only go as far as Barcelona anyway, I'm coming from Portugal and I'd really have to do this driving, money is down at the moment

When is this supposed to happen anyway?

lol CD.

Hmmm...no laughing smiley. Just noticed.

And the best dates seem to be the last 2 weekends in April and the first 2 in May since Zak can't make it before Easter and Maid Sansa would rather not get too close to her exams in June. Nobody else has ruled out dates I think.

After spending 25 years in the general vicinity of Amsterdam, I think Zollo was told never to come back. :P

About Copenhagen, euro con will be in Danmark in 2007, what if we save it to consider it then?

Ahhhh...forgot about that. That was talked about at WC. Not sure did GRRM mention it, or whether we were saying that GRRM should attend. Was Ran going to do something? Or...there were people from Denmark saying they were going to try to get GRRM to attend. Maybe.

I can't remember.

But sure anyhow...it doesn't seem to be the most popular for next year anyhow. :)

Archived