TTTNE 244 Unchained love

BlueRose

LP, I was just about to ask how long you were going to be in NY. Here's your birthday :spank:

[quote name='BlueRose' post='1696795' date='Feb 23 2009, 14.32']It's time I talk to Goalie in all seriousness about the con. :uhoh:
/hides under desk[/quote]
Good luck. :)

[quote name='Lucky Pierre' post='1696829' date='Feb 23 2009, 15.45']So, I was just trying on all my swimwear. With the exception of the speedos, nothing fits me. It is all way too big around the waist and falling off. There are 2 pairs that have a drawstring-and even those are loose. So atm, I have one pair of Speedo briefs and one pair of Speedo Trunks that I can wear and a pair of shorts for coverups and that is it... Me thinks I need to go check out another store or two. I need at least one more pair if trunks-preferable with a pocket in them.[/quote]

What if I want you to jump into the pool so I can see your too big swim trunks fall off?

[quote name='Lany Cassandra' post='1697009' date='Feb 23 2009, 17.47']It's the surprise tease that I like...[/quote]

Well in truth-me too... but I don't want them to fall off in the pool... there are much better ways to remove swim trunks... Esp if you don't mind getting a little pool water in your mouth!

;)

[quote name='Lucky Pierre' post='1697013' date='Feb 23 2009, 17.49']Well in truth-me too... but I don't want them to fall off in the pool... there are much better ways to remove swim trunks... Esp if you don't mind getting a little pool water in your mouth!

;)[/quote]

:lol:

But I was just admiring from afar ;)

Hi Pebs :kiss:

Archived