Make an Anagram of the profile name above you

Renya Stark

I agree - I have welcomed so many people in that situation, and just like you, I have thought why didn't someone else do it. I really feel some days like I must be the only person who does it. But when I have a thread I always do it, and I don't understand why more people don't do it. It was a habit I gained from brash candy, reading the Sandor and Sansa threads. She was welcoming and really made me feel at ease.

Who welcomed you when you first joined the forum, FB? If nobody, then I am welcoming you now! ;)

Aw, sorry Buck. Didn't realize that was used so much. How about...

The wub, ACK!

For all the lovey-gushy-romance haters out there!

:wub:

And the other was not used that many times, only once in this same page.

I saw my sister Brashcandy name come up, has nothing to do with this thread but she is one of the greatest people on this board and one of the original members of The Sisterhood of Sandor and kept a vigilante eye on the threads she is still one of the great Generals of The Sisterhood.

I saw my sister Brashcandy name come up, has nothing to do with this thread but she is one of the greatest people on this board and one of the original members of The Sisterhood of Sandor and kept a vigilante eye on the threads she is still one of the great Generals of The Sisterhood.

I agree about that, I know she was one of the regular Sandor Clegane posters, but are not those thread forbidden since some months now?

I agree about that, I know she was one of the regular Sandor Clegane posters, but are not those thread forbidden since some months now?

Aye :crying: , there were some mistakes made by some new members and a few older ones that brought the Valyrian doom upon the threads. But it is said that The Sisterhood and it's CROW protector will rise from the ashes and reclaim what is theirs one day HAR HAR HAR.

Aye :crying: , there were some mistakes made by some new members and a few older ones that brought the Valyrian doom upon the threads. But it is said that The Sisterhood and it's CROW protector will rise from the ashes and reclaim what is theirs one day HAR HAR HAR.

With Ice and Feathers! :devil:

I will support your cause, ser CROW. I am not a SanSan fan, but I always liked the friendly tone and deep interpretations in those threads.

Now, to get this conversation back to topic:

ie. cc row.

You mean, there is a row of CC flies round here? Run away!

Next poster: please don't use Tube Whack, what is that even supposed to mean.

Archived