Make an Anagram of the profile name above you

Renya Stark

• 3 months later...

Frail Bridge

First post!!!! And a great first post if I say so myself! Welcome to Westeros, KingArthur (how the hell was that name still available, lol!). I am so flatterred you used it to anagram my name,

Post often, and keep a sense of humour! :lol:

ETA: Next, person, use KingArthur!

Frail Bridge

ETA: FB, this could not have been his first post, since the ones in Games don't count - remember Lazar Stojković, who always has 0 posts?

Lol, that's funny you pointed that out, Buck, because I just read KingArthur's first post this morning in the What made you Cry thread, and I thought, well, this isn't my thread and I haven't posted, it's not my job to welcome KingArthur, the OP should have. But since he anagrammed my name, I said, what the hell! Welcome anyway KingArthur, we still like you!

Lol, that's funny you pointed that out, Buck, because I just read KingArthur's first post this morning in the What made you Cry thread, and I thought, well, this isn't my thread and I haven't posted, it's not my job to welcome KingArthur, the OP should have. But since he anagrammed my name, I said, what the hell! Welcome anyway KingArthur, we still like you!

I do not think it is the job of the OP to welcome a new poster - I say welcome whenever I see someone who only has 1 post, and nobody has yet done it, and I very rarely open new threads. It is just courteous and nice to say hi, and I am angry when I see a new poster and then like 3 pages of posts and nobody has welcomed the newbie!

EDIT: Next person, use Ninja's name, I have been called Tube Whack enough.

I do not think it is the job of the OP to welcome a new poster - I say welcome whenever I see someone who only has 1 post, and nobody has yet done it, and I very rarely open new threads. It is just courteous and nice to say hi, and I am angry when I see a new poster and then like 3 pages of posts and nobody has welcomed the newbie!

I agree - I have welcomed so many people in that situation, and just like you, I have thought why didn't someone else do it. I really feel some days like I must be the only person who does it. But when I have a thread I always do it, and I don't understand why more people don't do it. It was a habit I gained from brash candy, reading the Sandor and Sansa threads. She was welcoming and really made me feel at ease.

Archived