DC Birthday bonanza

Elrostar

I look forward to seeing everyone tonight! Beth is still not yet home from having been on call and will need to sleep for the rest of the day, but I'll make sure she gets up soon enough that we will make it to Capitol Lounge this time :)

i am just not going to be able to make it. i have to work both jobs tomorrow and i do not get done tonight until 11:30pm. happy birthdays and have a great time, folks!

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. I was looking forward to raising a glass or two with you. Hopefully sometime soon, though.

I think I'll be able to join up midway through the night, probably during the Pour House segment. No promises though, and if I can't, I hope everyone has a great time and happy birthday to everyone whose birthday it is or recently has been.

Yep, less licking, but more boobs. Professional boobs, even.

I'm still going to have to disagree with Dan and Beth and say that purple my-dress-has-no-bottom-to-speak-of girl has a better ass than red I'm-not-really-wearing-anything-but-a-scrap-of-lace girl.

ETA: And also, I'm proud that, for once, I went out with you people and don't have a crushing hangover from hell today.

Yep, less licking, but more boobs. Professional boobs, even.

I'm still going to have to disagree with Dan and Beth and say that purple my-dress-has-no-bottom-to-speak-of girl has a better ass than red I'm-not-really-wearing-anything-but-a-scrap-of-lace girl.

ETA: And also, I'm proud that, for once, I went out with you people and don't have a crushing hangover from hell today.

being DC, there was no licking of professional boobs.

being DC, there was no licking of professional boobs.

True. However after you left a pair did end being somewhere between 1 and 2 inches of my face, so I could've; however I felt no need to be tackled by a bouncer and thrown out, and so I did nothing.

This time I got the hangover from hell. Really shouldn't have done the shots, blaming Arlington Bill for not stopping me.

Still had a great time, just hate being old sometimes.

True. However after you left a pair did end being somewhere between 1 and 2 inches of my face, so I could've; however I felt no need to be tackled by a bouncer and thrown out, and so I did nothing.

I'm glad you didn't. Since you all were downstairs when this happened, I would have missed seeing it, and that would have been epic.

Archived