Is Robert Jordan a Sell-out?

zakalwe7

Guest OsRavan

so your syaign you were padding your synopsis in roder ot make it see mliek the book was paddeD? thats what it soudns like.

regardless. no evidence has been offered of either padding or selling out. once again peopel have to remember that the authro takign the obok in a turn *you* dont like doesnt mean selling out. you are nto the center around whcih the world spins. if oyu dotn lie kthe book that doesnt make it bad. if you think its 'padded' that does nto make the author a sell out.

it makes it your opinion

so your syaign you were padding your synopsis in roder ot make it see mliek the book was paddeD? thats what it soudns like.

I would seriously advice you to take a reading comprehesion skills course if you think that was what I said.

Given the fact I used the word "you", I really think it should have been obvious that I was not talking about myself.

I guess it was only obvious to 99.9% of the population.

Guest OsRavan

no need to start throwing out personal insults. did you see the question mark? that means i raised a question abotu what you were talking about. Because it made zero sense. instead of blaming everyone else why dont you take a step back and poltiely go "ok heres what i meant then..."

i notice tyou cant defend the actual point. cause theres no way *to* defend it. so you try to side track the discussion into a personal attack on me

What I meant is plain. No explanation is needed.

And you might want to be careful with the spurious allegations of personal insults. It won't be the first time I'll have to warn you about it.

But then it seems an extremely common tactic of yours. Refuse to acknowledge anyone else's point and then accuse them of making personal insults to you.

As to "can't defend the point", I already have defended it amply. Perhaps when you bring something new to the table I will discuss it further. But as it stands my point remains unchallenged. Robert Jordan is a sellout. He pads his novels to sell 3 novels for 1 novel of actual story.

And he is a talentless hack. But then that's a given.

Guest OsRavan

alas if onyl they *Were* spurious . your last psot was clearly nasty and insulting. I have had to wanr you about that many times. that persoanl insutls dont have a place in a debate. And clearly your point was not clear as 1) multiple people have not gotten it. 2) you were unabel to defend it 3) you so far have been unable to explain it

as to defend it amply you havent even explaiend it let alone defend it. Bring something 'new' to the table? what am i suppsoed to bring? no one else has yet to disprove my point that it is an opinion nto a fact.

alas if onyl they *Were* spurious . your last psot was clearly nasty and insulting. I have had to wanr you about that many times. that persoanl insutls dont have a place in a debate. And clearly your point was not clear as 1) multiple people have not gotten it. 2) you were unabel to defend it 3) you so far have been unable to explain it

Nope. Try again with the insults allegation. If you repeat it enough times you might be able to make it stick. Hasn't worked for your defence of Jordan but maybe this one will be first for you.

And are you a schizophrenic too? That's the only explanation of your point about "multiple people not getting it" that I can see since NO-ONE else has even commented on it.

I don't need to defend it. So try again.

Likewise I don't need to explain it. It was obvious. It's not my job to clear up errors in your understanding.

Guest OsRavan

mutlipel peopel means more then one. ie not only me. that clear that up?

and its nto a quesiton of 'sticking' its a fact that you do them. whenever you are backed in a corner you start lashing out with personal insultts at me and general nastyness. see the 99.9% comment. i said i didnt understand it. politelt asked if you coudl explain it. for some reason you see fit to lash out at that comment. why? i dont know. im guessign because you *cant* explain it

so far my 'defence' of jordan has worked fine. i pointed out those claiming it was a fact he was selling out have had no proof. no one.. including yourself.. has yet to provide proof. personal insults do not count as proof

mutlipel peopel means more then one. ie not only me. that clear that up?

So which person other than you commented on it?

I'll ignore the fabrications in the rest of your post. I'm not interested in playing your game thanks very much.

When you bring something new to the table let me know. Until then, I'm more than happy with my position.

Guest OsRavan

your nto itnerested in 'playing my game'? yet im in a debate with others.. not you... you jump in uninvited and unasked for. make vauge pointelss comemtns. arep oltielty asked to clarify them. And respond with nasty vieled insults. The nrefuse to even answer questions abotu yoru view, or to explain it. I see. Well by all means stop 'playing my game' i never invited you to join in to beigin with

So people need an invite from you to join the thread do they?

Interesting bout of meglomania you have going on there.

Think I'll pass on it thanks.

So which person other than you commented on it?

And please provide the answer to the above.

Guest OsRavan

whcih other person? my co-ra if you must know hwo is following this conversation..

and please dont put words in my motuh. Did i say you werent allowed to psot here? no. i never said that. you make comments about your 'leaving' the thread as thoguh thats going to upset me and make me cry. I didnt invite you in the first place so why would threats of you leaving have any impact on me? Leave, stay, do what you will. I constantly see you make comments such as "im leaving this thread" (always when.. such as now..you have no proof to back your point up) yet you never seem to actually leave.

on a side note. Have we sidetrrakced enough for you? Maybe now you can actualyl *try* to explain your point and back it up?

ill edit to add i was very tempted not to answer your question. havign a lapse of memroy or do yo uremember nay threads wherer for over 100 posts i repeated the same question to you and asked yo uto answer it? yet you kept ignorign it to launch personal insults? I remember it.

Well by all means stop 'playing my game' i never invited you to join in to beigin with

Out of the words of babes.........

And I don't recall ever saying I was going to leave the thread. Perhaps you would care to point out where.

And by all means provide a link to this mythical thread from which your hatred for me seems to stem from. Lets see if we can't lance that boil?

Guest OsRavan

"Out of the words of babes........."

uhh.. and that means what? once again a great way to side step things.

ocne again eur you put words in my mouth. you claimed i said you had to leave to which i respodnjed i did not say you had to leave i said you could leave or stay. You had said "im not playing the game" to whcih i had said "no one asked you to" to which you said "you cant make me leave" when i never did,. help?

I have a better idea. if you actually had a point.. rop anyl ogic to back up yoru side i nthe deba.te.. why dont you actually provide it instead of politelty side steppign the issue. The threadi m tlakign about... asi m actually sure oyu and others rmeember.. was o na differnt board months ago. even asusmign ti stil lexisted which i highly doubt i dont particurly feel liek digging it up. I asked you a *Question* I said.. do you remember? A quesion btw ussualy means im asking you for *your* thoughts not telling you what is. I asked if you rememvered a thread. I did not go "there was a thread and that means you must do this"

see the differnce?

now. maybe you coudl actually try adressing the point?

btw. I will edit to add. 1) "Out of the words of babes........." is actually the incorrect usage of that saying. its out of the mouth

2) *THAT* is an example of a personal insult. unless you think it a compliment to call adults "babe" or impyl they are somehwo simialr in any form to little toddlers

The threadi m tlakign about... asi m actually sure oyu and others rmeember.. was o na differnt board months ago. even asusmign ti stil lexisted which i highly doubt i dont particurly feel liek digging it up.

Well, can't say I'm surprised you have been able to present any evidence.

So your assertion that I insulted you is a baseless opinion I'm afraid.

*THAT* is an example of a personal insult. unless you think it a compliment to call adults "babe" or impyl they are somehwo simialr in any form to little toddlers

Nice try os. You'll have to do better than trying to claim a well known phrase is an insult.

Although it is becoming VERY clear how you manage to accuse people of insulting you all the time. You see them where there are none.

Though how that is our problem remains unclear.

Guest OsRavan

nice try eur to trty and cover yourself. however it *is* an insult when you turn a well known phrase meant to apply to 5 year olds onto an adult.

I presneted plenty of evidence. no one else has presented nay. thats hwy their facts are opiniuons. this includes oturs. your contribution to this debate has been one cryptic phrase you have been unable to explain or elaborate on. Sicne then you have avoided actually even stating or explaining your view depsite beign asked to repeatdly. this implies to me that you know you are in the wrong.

And btwi never acuse people of insulting me all the time. indeed jjsut about the only person who has ever felt the need to throw personal insutls atm ei s oyu. if you claim i insult peopel all the tiem kidnly back it up. Though i dont know whyu i bother to ask you to back naything up as you still have been unable to bakc up and explain your *original* point

nice try eur to trty and cover yourself. however it *is* an insult when you turn a well known phrase meant to apply to 5 year olds onto an adult.

No it's not.

(and that's the level of complexity of reply that your post warrants)

Guest OsRavan

yes it is. and btw thats another insult to me in the veyr post yoru claimign not to insult me in.

ohh and i notice you are STILLL unable to actually explain what your point is lol

If you think "out of the mouths of babes" is an insult take it to the mods and stop trying to divert the thread with your spurious claims.

You're certainly not persuading me, so I am unsure exactly what you ARE trying to achieve.

Though I have my suspicions.....

Guest OsRavan

now THATS ironic.

firsto ff stop puttign words into my mouth.

good. now that this is settled.

stop divertign the thread? Im the oen who is repeatdly askign you to freakign expalkin your point already. and you keep IGNORING my request andl aunching into persoanl attacks. if you want to debate the actual topic im happy to. why dont you actually psot your views ON THE TOPIC isntead of on me then?

Direct your allegations to the mods os. I don't care about them. Their spurious nature is obvious to me.

And I posted my thoughts about Jordan earlier in the thread. Perhaps you missed them in your eagerness to ressurect old (and probably imaginery) personal issues with me.

Archived