Is Robert Jordan a Sell-out?

zakalwe7

Guest OsRavan

poor eur. Do you udnerstand the concept of reading before you psot? once again. im not the one issuing threats. Second. you made soem vauge psot that didnt make sense to me. I asked you rto explai nwhat oyu meant. and you laucnehd off on a 40 postl ogn sermon of how i dont knwo what im talking about isntead of actually *answering* my question to you. I guesse thats an example of your confidence in your own words that yo ucant explai nwhat your saying or back them up but isntead have to go on for what is it now? 40, 60 posts? attackign me whe n in eveyr isngel psot jsut abotu i repeatrdly ask yo uto jsut explai nyour actual point. but you ignore me. easier to attack me then to back your own point up i guesse

poor eur. Do you udnerstand the concept of reading before you psot? once again. im not the one issuing threats. Second. you made soem vauge psot that didnt make sense to me. I asked you rto explai nwhat oyu meant. and you laucnehd off on a 40 postl ogn sermon of how i dont knwo what im talking about isntead of actually *answering* my question to you. I guesse thats an example of your confidence in your own words that yo ucant explai nwhat your saying or back them up but isntead have to go on for what is it now? 40, 60 posts? attackign me whe n in eveyr isngel psot jsut abotu i repeatrdly ask yo uto jsut explai nyour actual point. but you ignore me. easier to attack me then to back your own point up i guesse

Shhhhhhhh... Shut up. Just shut up! The global business climate is like, whatever... dude.

I think that yes, you could say that it's a fact that Robert Jordan is a sell-out. There is much evidence that proves it, IMHO. Would a perfect world have turkeys?

Holy Jesus. What are these goddamn animals? Know your dope fiend. You will not be able to see his eyes because of tea shades, but his knuckles will be white from inner tension and his pants will be crusted with semen from constantly jacking off when he can't find a rape victim.

Os, you like pain and I like cookies.

Not going to comment on the issue... just gonna ask Os as your brother...

Which aunt is married to RJ? Unless Uncle Bernie has something he wants to come clean with I dont know what your talking about!

What the hell are you takling about? We dont have an aunt claire and I wasnt at thanksgiving last year but im pretty sure Id know if some strange woman named claire claiming to be my aunt showed uP!

whos sister is she? Why didnt you ever mention this to me? what the hell are you talking about!

Awesome. Os is caught in a lie.

Robert Jordan's wife's name is Harriet.

Also, Ned says 'out of the mouths of babes' when he's talking to Sansa and Arya and figures out who Joffrey's real parents are. It also comes from Psalms:

Psalms 8:2. Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.

I've just got home from a night out, very drunk on vodka, and this thread is officially the funniest thing I've seen in years. The phrase OsRaven: Legend seems extremely apt, but for all the wrong reasons. His replies have entered a realm of surreality previously only occupied by Salvador Dali and Eschner after a night on crack.

I vote we let Kalbear break Os into submission as he has done before. I'm going to pass out now. Adieu.

you were in france when she came over. she had been hiding in sout america for 20 years. she came over and brought RJ along

No offense, Os, but that sounds rather fishy as RJ's wife Harriet has edited the last half dozen books and he lives in South Carolina, IIRC. Why has she supposedly been in hiding? Are you sure somebody didn't pull a practical joke on you?

Well I heard that RJ can write an entire book in a day if he wants too. And he can also make magical healper monkeys out of animal crackers that can fly and shit out flaming feces on the cars of his enemies. So I hope all you RJ haters have covered parking.

PS. Unlike Tywin Lannister he really does shit gold. Yah I know it’s pretty impressive.

:rofl::rofl:

Well I heard that RJ can write an entire book in a day if he wants too. And he can also make magical healper monkeys out of animal crackers that can fly and shit out flaming feces on the cars of his enemies. So I hope all you RJ haters have covered parking.

PS. Unlike Tywin Lannister he really does shit gold. Yah I know it’s pretty impressive.

:rofl::rofl:

Is this confusing RJ for Brian Boitano? ;) And speaking of which, I wrote a parody once about RJ. Let me copy/paste it here:

To be sung to "What would Brian Boitano Do?

What would Robert Jordan do

If he was here right now,

He'd make a plan

And he'd follow through,

That's what Robert Jordan'd do.

When Robert Jordan was in Vietnam,

Scraping off the jungle rot while looking bold,

He shot two Viet Cong and did a triple somersault,

While wearing a blind fold.

When Robert Jordan was in the alps,

Fighting grizzly bears,

He used his magical fire breath,

And saved the maidens fair.

So what would Robert Jordan do

If he were here today,

I'm sure he'd kick an ass or two,

That's what Robert Jordan'd do.

I want this WoT out of me,

It has stunted my vo-ca-bu-lar-y.

And I just want the Trollocs

To stop fighting everyone

So then I'll be an activist, too,

Cuz that's what Robert Jordan would do.

And what would Robert Jordan do,

He'd call all the kids in town,

And tell them to unite for truth

That's what Robert Jordan would do.

When Robert Jordan delayed WoT time after time

To the year 3010,

He wrote volume number twenty-nine

And bored the human race again

And when Robert Jordan finished CoT,

He beat up Terry Goodkind

Cuz Robert Jordan doesn't take shit from an-y-body

So lets all get together,

And unite to recite WoT

And we'll save wotmania and OF too,

Cuz that's what Robert Jordan do.

And we'll save wotmania and OF too,

Cuz that's what Robert Jordan dooooooo,

That's what Robert Jordan do.

The original source for this crap

Awesome. Os is caught in a lie.

Robert Jordan's wife's name is Harriet.

Also, Ned says 'out of the mouths of babes' when he's talking to Sansa and Arya and figures out who Joffrey's real parents are. It also comes from Psalms:

Thanks Kalbear. How someone lying on the thread has the nerve to castigate me for being unclear is beyond me. Not to mention the fact that someone who appears unable to write a single coherent sentence is ill advised to criticise anyone's writing.

And the quote, exactly so. But hey, according to os it's an insult. I'm afraid I have no time for his paranoid insistence of seeing insults everywhere.

Thanks Kalbear. How someone lying on the thread has the nerve to castigate me for being unclear is beyond me. Not to mention the fact that someone who appears unable to write a single coherent sentence is ill advised to criticise anyone's writing.

And the quote, exactly so. But hey, according to os it's an insult. I'm afraid I have no time for his paranoid insistence of seeing insults everywhere.

Come on Eurytus, someone even hinting that they think Jordan is indeed a sellout and/or hack Os takes as a mortal insult.

But lying about RJ being married to a long lost Aunt is just piss funny....

Archived